Search

.com Forum · American Forum

Replies in this thread : 105
Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6
<< prev page next page >>

Black Sunshine
Basic User

Basic User
8/10/2006 7:56:02 PM reply with quote send message to Black Sunshine Object to Post

Either Elliot or Chris should have won. They don't act like a dying cockroach -Taylor- and are not stuck-up -Katherine-. Either one of them deserved to win.
 Fairwind Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
8/10/2006 8:10:01 PM reply with quote send message to Fairwind Kennels Object to Post

taylor hicks = the best
 Ricu
Basic User

Basic User
8/10/2006 8:27:42 PM reply with quote send message to Ricu Object to Post

whats every1 talking about? im new
 swx
Basic User

Basic User
8/10/2006 8:28:39 PM reply with quote send message to swx Object to Post

I love carrie underwood and kelly clarkson. I have all of their cds!!!!!!!!!
andrew
 Fairwind Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
8/10/2006 8:40:44 PM reply with quote send message to Fairwind Kennels Object to Post

i also like carrie underwood, representen the OK! Yeah!
 Fairwind Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
8/10/2006 8:41:13 PM reply with quote send message to Fairwind Kennels Object to Post

and only one song from kelly clarkson...walk away...
 Jozykennels
Basic User

Basic User
8/10/2006 10:16:01 PM reply with quote send message to Jozykennels Object to Post

i like alot of kellys songs i have been listening too beautiful disaster alot
 iluvjojokennels
Basic User

Basic User
8/10/2006 10:17:27 PM reply with quote send message to iluvjojokennels Object to Post

^^^^^^^^^ me agree
 KCROX
Basic User

Basic User
8/10/2006 11:33:42 PM reply with quote send message to KCROX Object to Post

I love:

KELLY CLARKSON
She isn't a brat, she grew up in a small Texas town and her family went through alot, Kelly's NOT a brat and I don't care ehat you think. She has won 2 Grammys and I bet thats more than you'll ever win, so DONT Talk about my idol like that!!!!!!!

and Chris Daughtry rox too!
 katisplace
Basic User

Basic User
2/23/2007 3:58:57 PM reply with quote send message to katisplace Object to Post

i love carrie underwood my friend redhotcutie does to
 LnKn_Prk_lvr
Basic User

Basic User
2/23/2007 5:22:14 PM reply with quote send message to LnKn_Prk_lvr Object to Post

ummmmmm....... i really dont like any of the winners. but i definetly think that Clay AIken should have won. i have his newest cd. and i personally like ROCK/METAl, heavy metal, but for some odd reason i (quite) LOVE CLAY AIKEN.
 Misty Harbor
Basic User

Basic User
2/23/2007 6:02:18 PM reply with quote send message to Misty Harbor Object to Post

Quite,roflmao Sam.... umm yeah i dont really like any of them
 iluvjojokennels
Basic User

Basic User
2/25/2007 8:51:50 PM reply with quote send message to iluvjojokennels Object to Post

ew i hate clay aiken!
 Kristen Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
2/28/2007 7:07:16 PM reply with quote send message to Kristen Kennels Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

posted by Jozykennels
i like carrie, taylor, i only like kelly for her singing- she is a brat but i like her voice and her songs. i dont like fantasia i dont like her voice. i dont like clay at all ruben can sing.
YOU THINK KELLY IS A BRAT!!! OH NO YOU DIDN'T!!!!
 Midnight Moonlight Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
3/1/2007 5:11:00 PM reply with quote send message to Midnight Moonlight Kennels Object to Post

posted by LoCo Pups
my fav is
Taylor Hicks!
Soul Patrol!

*huggies lea* You've crossed over to the fun side to play!
 Kristen Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
3/1/2007 5:14:39 PM reply with quote send message to Kristen Kennels Object to Post

posted by Black Sunshine
Either Elliot or Chris should have won. They don't act like a dying cockroach -Taylor- and are not stuck-up -Katherine-. Either one of them deserved to win.
Katherine Mcphee is NOT STUCK UP!!!!
 Midnight Moonlight Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
3/1/2007 5:18:21 PM reply with quote send message to Midnight Moonlight Kennels Object to Post

posted by Black Sunshine
Katherine's stuck up, all right, in my opion. Is when you say Taylor acts like a dying cockroack meant to mean you hate him or like him...

I think Taylor or Chris should have won...
 Southern Gal Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
3/8/2007 5:40:14 PM reply with quote send message to Southern Gal Kennels Object to Post

Chris Daughtry should have won last year.

Is anyone watching it this year?? I like Blake the beatboxer.(sp?)

I also think people should not get worked up about who people like and don't like. Everyone it entitled to their opinion.
 LoCo Pups
Basic User

Basic User
3/8/2007 8:29:13 PM reply with quote send message to LoCo Pups Object to Post

Blake's ok but I'm in love with Melinda! I voted so many times! I think she's down right fantastic!
 LnKn_Prk_lvr
Basic User

Basic User
3/15/2007 3:13:22 PM reply with quote send message to LnKn_Prk_lvr Object to Post

ummmmm........ i like CLAY AIKEN!!!!!!!!!! HES DA BOMB..............

Replies in this thread : 105
Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6
<< prev page next page >>

Did you know?
A conformation dog show is not a comparison of one dog to another but a comparison of each dog to a judge's mental image of the ideal breed type as outlined in the individual breed's breed standard.