Search

.com Forum · Canadian Forum

This thread is now closed

Replies in this thread : 8

Author Topic : DONT read The SD Choronical!
 Bekka
Basic User

System.__ComObject
6/11/2006 12:58:34 PM reply with quote send message to Bekka Object to Post   

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

Edited, since there really is no reason for a post like this in this forum. And no excuse for bad manners.

DownLow
Basic User

Basic User
6/11/2006 1:01:55 PM reply with quote send message to DownLow Object to Post

In Real Life, if you look at ANY Showdog magazine.... It is made up of TONS of ads. Kudos to the Chronicle on another great job!

Sunnierhawk0
Basic User

Basic User
6/11/2006 2:15:36 PM reply with quote send message to Sunnierhawk0 Object to Post

Um.....

Im sorry you dont like it, but who are you to critize anything??

If you dont want to read it, fine, dont read it, no one is forcing you.

How rude of you to bash something that takes alot of time and effort.

Rude Jerk.

Ryan

SD Chronicle Co/Editor
 FaerieDust Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
6/11/2006 3:06:01 PM reply with quote send message to FaerieDust Kennels Object to Post

And this is coming from someone how many days old?
 Arial Eve
Basic User

Basic User
6/11/2006 3:13:25 PM reply with quote send message to Arial Eve Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

Yet another first day player making a splendid contribution to the forums....

Fantasy Pups
Basic User

Basic User
6/11/2006 4:44:44 PM reply with quote send message to Fantasy Pups Object to Post

I think if you have a problem, you should talk to the user who makes the magazine on showdog. Don't broadcast that you don't like it. All you are doing is starting a fight or hurting someone else's feelings. I find your topic quite rude.

Just my opinion,
Fantasy Pups
 Aussies Dream Come True
Basic User

Basic User
6/11/2006 5:02:16 PM reply with quote send message to Aussies Dream Come True Object to Post

There is no reason whatsoever why you should bring such a thing up like that in the forums, or anywhere at that matter. That was a very childish thing to do. I enjoyed the SD Chronical very much, so you shouldn't be telling people that it's bad, and that you hated it. I assure you that NO one here wants to know that you hated it. I hope this thread gets locked before it starts a fight.

Just my two cents,
ADCThappy :)
 dalmation dotty
Basic User

Basic User
6/11/2006 5:15:11 PM reply with quote send message to dalmation dotty Object to Post

well me and my sister jenni (hollies collies) loved it, true there are loads of ads but they are cool and part of all mags.
cant wait til the next issue.
hannah
 SuperSams
Basic User
Forum Moderator

Basic User Forum Moderator
6/11/2006 5:56:30 PM reply with quote send message to SuperSams Object to Post

The original post has been edited/removed. This really is not the place for such things. Canadians are much nicer than that! happy :)

This thread is now closed

Replies in this thread : 8

Thread Closed

Did you know?
The two largest American dog shows after Westminster are the National Dog Show (which is televised on Thanksgiving Day by NBC, usually after the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade) and the AKC/Eukanuba National Championship.