Basic User
4/14/2007 11:21:55 PM reply with quote send message to dingman Object to Post

posted by Deejay
aby who is now 1
you're dog is beautiful!
 miniature pinscher kennel
Basic User

Basic User
4/15/2007 1:11:02 AM reply with quote send message to miniature pinscher kennel Object to Post

i have a lab/shepherd/chow x her name is molly,a beagle/border collie x her name is angel and a miniature pinscher and her name is koko i love the all i would put pics of them but i dont know how any advie on how to post pics?
 miniature pinscher kennel
Basic User

Basic User
4/15/2007 1:52:26 AM reply with quote send message to miniature pinscher kennel Object to Post

my doggies
i177.photobucket.com/albums/w227/megan_luvs_u_2007/mollyangelandkoko2.jpg
all my dogs from biggest to smallest molly a lab/shepherd/chow x
angel a beagle border collie
koko a miniature pinscher (shes my baby)
i177.photobucket.com/albums/w227/megan_luvs_u_2007/koko.jpg
koko
i177.photobucket.com/albums/w227/megan_luvs_u_2007/mypuppypepper.jpg
pepper my old dog im not sure wat breed she was though
i177.photobucket.com/albums/w227/megan_luvs_u_2007/mollywithherprettysantahat.jpg
molly with her santa hat on
i will have a better pic of angel soon and more pics of molly and koko as well

Zincto Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
4/16/2007 2:17:30 AM reply with quote send message to Zincto Kennels Object to Post

I have a 13 year old Border Collie x Austrailian Shepherd mix named Cassie. She has one blue eye and one brown eye, the blue eye is pure blue too. I used to show her in 4-H but she soon got bored with it. She was from an unwanted litter from my grandpas champion sheep herding Border Collie. [stupid neighbor wouldnt keep his dog in his yard] The crazy thing is she is the only living pup out of that litter. Unfortunatly she now has arthritis and is getting cataracts.
I used to have a UKC Rat Terrier named Cruizer for showing but unfortunatly Cassie didnt get along with him. So we had to re-home him.
 Excalibur Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
4/16/2007 12:40:34 PM reply with quote send message to Excalibur Kennels Object to Post

I'm down to two; an Aussie and a mutt (mini aussie/pembroke mix)

The Aussie, Jen:

And with some hair:

And the Mutt, Ginger:

And a six month old pic:

Reyd

Colleens Pups
Basic User

Basic User
4/16/2007 12:48:26 PM reply with quote send message to Colleens Pups Object to Post

I only have one dog right now and it's a lab/chow mix
 ilove_Riley_2
Basic User

Basic User
4/16/2007 8:57:32 PM reply with quote send message to ilove_Riley_2 Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

ok here i go

Riley 2 yrs. old Golden Retriever

Lucy 2yrs. old Peka Poo

Zoe 1 yr. old Aussie

Precious Heart 5 monthes Aussie

Brave Heart 5 monthes old Aussie

ilR2
 Action Dog Agility
Basic User

Basic User
4/16/2007 9:20:27 PM reply with quote send message to Action Dog Agility Object to Post

Who bumped up this incrediably old topic?lol
 Grinding Rocks
Basic User

Basic User
5/4/2007 8:43:14 PM reply with quote send message to Grinding Rocks Object to Post

The same dogs that I breed. His name is Zach. He is a blue merl Cardigan Welsh Corgi.
wink ;)
 Casedia
Basic User

Basic User
5/19/2007 5:16:37 PM reply with quote send message to Casedia Object to Post

this post has been edited 2 time(s)

Here is my dog. Shasta.
Shes a border collie obviosuly.
 RKKane Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
5/27/2007 5:03:08 PM reply with quote send message to RKKane Kennels Object to Post

I have a Finnish Spitz, Chow mix and a Border Collie Lab mix. They r really sweet and soooo loveable! happy :)
 AgilityChamp
Basic User

Basic User
5/27/2007 5:30:11 PM reply with quote send message to AgilityChamp Object to Post

I have four dogs two i show and two i rescued an aussiee(lexie),and a border collie(nikki),those two i show and my rescues a lab(May)and a cocker spanial(rockie)

AgilityChamp
 AgilityChamp
Basic User

Basic User
5/27/2007 5:32:56 PM reply with quote send message to AgilityChamp Object to Post

I have four dogs two i show and two i rescued an aussiee(lexie),and a border collie(nikki),those two i show and my rescues a lab(May)and a cocker spanial(rockie)

AgilityChamp

Replies in this thread : 84
Page : 1 2 3 4 5
<< prev page next page >>

Did you know?
Judges are generally certified to judge one or several breeds, usually in the same group, but a few "all-breed" judges have the training and experience to judge large numbers of breeds.