Rivers_Edge

Rivers Edge has returned! I will be resuming my affix of RE since I've been here for a very long time. I would like to thank Luxemburg for helping me get back into this elegant breed, and will work to continue your legacy of the perfect tempered dog.

Thank you to Intrinsic Tervs for starting me off with some beautiful dogs!






RE is focusing on aiding in breeding the best Belgian Sheepdogs and Belgian Tervurens in cooperation with some of the players that are still around! My lines are far back in the generations, if you search.


STUDS

I do not require second pick puppy for most stud services. I will ask second pick puppy if I reduce the stud fee for you, which I am happy to do so.

SALES

Once you buy a dog from me, it is yours to do with as you please. I do not require anyone to offer me a dog back if they no longer want it.


Puppies

Are offered for sale when available. They may or may not be named. I also take reservations, but will also recommend other breeders if I do not have anything available.

Adults

Will be available from time to time.



PURCHASE FEES

Can range anywhere from $100.00 to $500.00, with lower prices being more frequent. This will depend on the traits of the dog as well as their accomplishments.

OTHER KENNELS

Feel free to inquire.


My fond memories



At 120 days of age, BRONZE SIRE Walker CD was the number 11 all time Belgian Sheepdog on 5/05/2007. Holding 54 Best of Breed Wins, he is by far the most successful Belgian Sheepdog I have ever bred. DECEASED
www.showdog.com/users/dog_info.aspx?id=4539280



BRONZE SIRE Schäferhund was the start of what I call my "RUN" in Belgian Sheepdogs. He was the beginning of multi winning sprees won by himself and other Belgian Sheepdogs I bred during a few short months. Sire of 12 Champions as well. DECEASED
www.showdog.com/users/dog_info.aspx?id=3968810

Multi BISS BOB Ch. Damask Polar Star DECEASED

This bitch was sired by Schäferhund, and is his top winning progeny. I am very proud of this girl, and that Schäferhund produced her. I do not own this bitch [never have] and did not breed this bitch, but she is worth a thousand words and more. She is bred, owned, finished, and treasured by Damask Rose.

www.showdog.com/Users/dog_info.aspx?id=4353683



PHOTO INFORMATION

Photos have their source on the bottom. Clipart graphics are used/altered with permission by www.aheadgraphics.com and I am the one who colors them/adds detail to them. DO NOT STEAL/USE THESE CLIPART IMAGES! 99% of the real canine photos are found royalty free on www.flickr.com and are public photos. The other 1% are taken by me. Photos hosted by Photobucket. Don't take my work.

Bitches
CH ~*¨R£¨*~ Beautiful Darkness (9.9 size) Belgian Sheepdog
CH ~*¨R£¨*~ Beautiful Disaster Belgian Sheepdog
CH ~*¨R£¨*~ Kit (9.9 size) Belgian Sheepdog
CH ~*¨R£¨*~ Styx Belgian Sheepdog
GCH CH ~*¨R£¨*~ Casket Belgian Tervuren
CH ~*¨R£¨*~ Scratch N Sniff Belgian Tervuren
~*¨R£¨*~ Dark Magic Belgian Sheepdog
~*¨R£¨*~ Dark Side of New York Belgian Sheepdog
~*¨R£¨*~ Doomsday Belgian Sheepdog
~*¨R£¨*~ Vanessah Belgian Sheepdog
~*¨R£¨*~ Downy Belgian Tervuren
~*¨R£¨*~ My Stony Baby Belgian Tervuren

Dogs
CH ~*¨R£¨*~ Boromir Belgian Sheepdog
CH REs Back In Black (10 temp) Belgian Sheepdog
CH REs Copy and Paste Belgian Sheepdog
CH REs There You Have It (*****) Belgian Sheepdog
CH Intrinsic Hard Rock Cafe Belgian Tervuren
CH REs Grayscale Belgian Tervuren
CH REs Miroku Belgian Tervuren
~*¨R£¨*~ Double Jeopardy FHC Belgian Sheepdog
~*¨R£¨*~ Im A Creep Belgian Sheepdog
~*¨R£¨*~ Night Rider Belgian Sheepdog
~*¨R£¨*~ No.17864319 (9.9 feet) Belgian Sheepdog
~*¨R£¨*~ Surf N Turff Belgian Sheepdog
~*¨R£¨*~ Winter Wolf Belgian Sheepdog
REs Darksaber Belgian Sheepdog

Puppies
By Ch Luxemburg Raven out of Ch ~*¨R£¨*~ Styx.
(7 days)
~*¨R£¨*~ REO (Bitch) Belgian Sheepdog
~*¨R£¨*~ Buzzard (NFS) (Dog) Belgian Sheepdog
By ~*¨R£¨*~ No.17864319 out of Ch REs Judgement Day.
(7 days)
~*¨R£¨*~ Revelation (9.9 feet) (Dog) Belgian Sheepdog
By ~*¨R£¨*~ No.17864319 out of ~*¨R£¨*~ Dark Side of New York.
(9 days)
~*¨R£¨*~ Lightning Crashes (9.9 feet) (Dog) Belgian Sheepdog
By Ch MagicWolf Break Through out of Ch ~*¨R£¨*~ Kit.
(13 days)
~*¨R£¨*~ Break Dance (Dog) Belgian Sheepdog
By Ch REs Grayscale out of Ch ~*¨R£¨*~ Casket.
(13 days)
~*¨R£¨*~ Monochrome Night (Dog) Belgian Tervuren
~*¨R£¨*~ Platinum Casket (Dog) Belgian Tervuren

Retirement Couch
None at this time.
Links
General Info
Prestige: 64.3 (#146)
Location: USA
Signed Up: 11/18/2005
Account Level: Family
Last Visit: 1/18/2022


Forum Activity
--None--


Upcomming Litters
CH ~*¨R£¨*~ Kit
Due 1/20/2022 to ~*¨R£¨*~ No.17864319