Search

.com Forum · Australian Forum

Replies in this thread : 6

Author Topic : Please come here
 anniemariel99
Basic User

System.__ComObject
9/30/2007 6:25:43 PM reply with quote send message to anniemariel99 Object to Post   

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

I am American but both me and my mom have wanted to go to Australia. Can anyone from Australia ( or anywhere else ) give me some facts? I really want them. sad :(
 Keavine Dobies
Basic User

Basic User
10/1/2007 7:32:23 AM reply with quote send message to Keavine Dobies Object to Post

what does your post have to do with dogs??
 Keavine Dobies
Basic User

Basic User
10/1/2007 7:32:37 AM reply with quote send message to Keavine Dobies Object to Post

Why dont you just google Australia?
 Ltlpistol*s Lights
Basic User

Basic User
10/1/2007 9:16:52 AM reply with quote send message to Ltlpistol*s Lights Object to Post

Perhaps because when you google, you get travel agency info, not real life info from residents. And I understood that the country forums were just that, not dog specific, but country specific.
 Keavine Dobies
Basic User

Basic User
10/2/2007 7:27:55 AM reply with quote send message to Keavine Dobies Object to Post

so what do u want to know about australia??
The lonely planet guides are good - I always buy those before I travel
 Whispering Willows Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
10/6/2007 9:33:21 PM reply with quote send message to Whispering Willows Kennel Object to Post

where abouts in aus did you want to go?
 anniemariel99
Basic User

Basic User
10/9/2007 5:13:38 PM reply with quote send message to anniemariel99 Object to Post

Just some suff like food, animals, things like that.

Replies in this thread : 6

Did you know?
The two largest American dog shows after Westminster are the National Dog Show (which is televised on Thanksgiving Day by NBC, usually after the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade) and the AKC/Eukanuba National Championship.