Search

.com Forum · Australian Forum

Replies in this thread : 7

Author Topic : Possibly making a trip "Down Under" in October
 Glacier Bay
Basic User

System.__ComObject
8/4/2008 4:24:25 PM reply with quote send message to Glacier Bay Object to Post   

I might be making a trip to Tas in October, to see my daughter. This is only in the pre-planning stages right now. Just thouhgt I would let my Aussie friends know.

GB
 Razorback Ridgebacks
Basic User

Basic User
8/6/2008 1:00:09 AM reply with quote send message to Razorback Ridgebacks Object to Post

Im from the other side of Aus but I heard Tassie is nice happy :) and cold lol. Ocotber should be warming up a bit though.
How long you staying are you just staying in Tas or else where in Aus?
Rachael
 Glacier Bay
Basic User

Basic User
8/6/2008 4:34:44 PM reply with quote send message to Glacier Bay Object to Post

I will be there for about three weeks. We very well might make a trip to the mainland, or at least I hope. I would like to do a bit of sight-seeing if we do.

GB
 verdadeiro
Basic User

Basic User
8/12/2008 1:24:58 AM reply with quote send message to verdadeiro Object to Post

There are tons of RL dog shows over there towards the middle to end of October- I went to Tassie in 2001- a lovely place different heat to here in melbourne- sorta sharper I would say if thats the right word to describe it.

that time of year its still lush, green, cold cold mornings and lovely days happy :)

Robyn
 Dal-Ridgebacks
Basic User

Basic User
8/21/2008 1:58:20 AM reply with quote send message to Dal-Ridgebacks Object to Post

where in Melb are you, Robyn?
 verdadeiro
Basic User

Basic User
8/21/2008 4:53:40 PM reply with quote send message to verdadeiro Object to Post

Im in Pakenham- I usually show at KCC Park, but about the time of year your in Tas- I should be doing shows at Lancefield, Sunbury and Echuca (birthday weekend!)

I used to show at the showgrounds, but between city link, the lack of facilities, the parking and the time I need to get there with 2 kids- and how long the day pans out- nuh uh anymore- also its dirty and cramped on the inside :P

My next show is down at Maffra- just doing the Friday as Japanese judges love my boy happy :)

Robyn
 Glacier Bay
Basic User

Basic User
8/21/2008 5:39:07 PM reply with quote send message to Glacier Bay Object to Post

I will be in Burnie.

GB
 Kuwanyauma
Basic User

Basic User
9/8/2008 3:09:36 AM reply with quote send message to Kuwanyauma Object to Post

Burnie??

Replies in this thread : 7

Did you know?
The two largest American dog shows after Westminster are the National Dog Show (which is televised on Thanksgiving Day by NBC, usually after the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade) and the AKC/Eukanuba National Championship.