Search

.com Forum · Sporting Breeds

Replies in this thread : 15

Author Topic : PLEASE Help!
 Fever Sense
Basic User

System.__ComObject
11/4/2008 11:30:57 PM reply with quote send message to Fever Sense Object to Post   

Clumber Spaniels are down to 3 breeders. THREE.

We cant avoid inbreeding, and as of now, 2/3 of the kennels stopped showing in November. Dunno what thats about, but I am the only one showing except for a basic.

PLEASE join clumbers! If you need help email me(At Espoire) or the top breeder, woowoo.

PLEASE

<3 Krysta
 cherry creek kennel
Basic User

Basic User
11/6/2008 8:24:42 PM reply with quote send message to cherry creek kennel Object to Post

you may have better responce to a post from your clumber kennel... I went to look at the dogs and found a kennel full of collies???

Verna
 Espoire
Basic User

Basic User
11/6/2008 9:39:23 PM reply with quote send message to Espoire Object to Post

Oops! Here you are

One of our breeders in back showing btw happy :)

We are still in dire need...

<3 Krysta
 Shybade
Basic User

Basic User
11/7/2008 11:04:02 AM reply with quote send message to Shybade Object to Post

There aren't any Clumbers on the sale list (except a starter dog)- Let me know when you have a decent female pup available.
 Espoire
Basic User

Basic User
11/13/2008 8:07:13 PM reply with quote send message to Espoire Object to Post

www.showdog.com/General/user_information.aspx?user=fastsands

This breeder is leaving - which means lots of dogs available.

<3 Krysta
 Shybade
Basic User

Basic User
11/13/2008 8:24:22 PM reply with quote send message to Shybade Object to Post

I bought one, but that put me over the dog limit so I can't breed her yet and I don't have anything else I can FH to get under the limit right now lol Once a couple more of my dogs finish their championships and/or litters are born I can breed her and get going in the breed for a bit happy :)
 Espoire
Basic User

Basic User
11/13/2008 10:37:59 PM reply with quote send message to Espoire Object to Post

Thank you so much Shy happy :)

<3 Krysta
 Willowmede Kennels
Premium Member

Premium Member
11/14/2008 12:45:02 AM reply with quote send message to Willowmede Kennels Object to Post

I have bought a couple too.
 seawood
Basic User

Basic User
11/14/2008 2:10:45 PM reply with quote send message to seawood Object to Post

Krysta! I'll buy some into Anjali when I get my orders together and my puter organized! PLEASE! Help Clumbers!
 Mypuppydoesagility
Basic User

Basic User
11/27/2008 8:08:03 PM reply with quote send message to Mypuppydoesagility Object to Post

i used to be in clumbers in my other kennel. Love that breed.
 ninastar
Basic User

Basic User
1/16/2009 8:01:49 PM reply with quote send message to ninastar Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

Sorry That i've been so inactive.Plus I have some dogs for sale. Luckly We've gotten the numbers back up.
 Peace Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
1/23/2009 11:32:23 PM reply with quote send message to Peace Kennels Object to Post

pomp

Let me know when you have a fair quality bitch, I'd love to help the breed.happy :)

Sam <3
 Torrey Pines Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
1/24/2009 8:32:01 AM reply with quote send message to Torrey Pines Kennels Object to Post

Just a thought. The only dog that you have for sale is 58 days old, still on puppy food and is for sale for $200. If your dogs are more economical, you would be more likely to attract breeders.

I would be happy to help, once more dogs are available.
 Fever Sense
Basic User

Basic User
1/24/2009 11:23:24 AM reply with quote send message to Fever Sense Object to Post

Im sorry, the resons for that is I abandoned the kennels (bad of me) because I have had absolutly no time.

So, thats why that kennel isnt functioning well.
 Angelkitten2
Basic User

Basic User
4/9/2009 3:19:52 PM reply with quote send message to Angelkitten2 Object to Post

sorry i can't join
 ninastar
Basic User

Basic User
4/9/2009 6:51:20 PM reply with quote send message to ninastar Object to Post

posted by Torrey Pines Kennels
Just a thought. The only dog that you have for sale is 58 days old, still on puppy food and is for sale for $200. If your dogs are more economical, you would be more likely to attract breeders.

I would be happy to help, once more dogs are available.

IF you are talking to ME then, I FH'd her a lonnnnngg..... time ago.

Replies in this thread : 15

Did you know?
Since its centenary year in 1991, Crufts has officially been recognised as the world's largest and most prestigious dog show by the Guinness Book of Records, with a total of 22,973 dogs being exhibited that year.