Search

.com Forum · UK Forum

Replies in this thread : 1

Author Topic : Bye and ill miss you all.
 DOGS OF ROYALTY KENNAL
Basic User

System.__ComObject
8/30/2009 9:58:42 AM reply with quote send message to DOGS OF ROYALTY KENNAL Object to Post   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Im so sorry for posting this on the banner making form but im leaving showdog and for you who dont know me im breecons and welsh.

I am only after making this kennel to say goodbye and ill miss you all and the fantastic banners that you make.

And thanks to everyone who helped me.

thanks to szysxe ( p.s i dont kow how to spell you name) you gave me great dogs and know i cant even use them any more, so thanks.

Everdale Golden: you where a great friend and a great laugh lol, and you gave me great dogs. so thanks and ill really miss you.

Gravedigger kennel: you also help me get started and gave me great tips on showdog and all, and i cant forget that you gave me great dogs ( grave sleepy and grave happy ) thanks again.

Skyfeather: you gave me great help with me and my husband and we cant wait until we find out if we are having a baby or not. So thanks.

Soft Brook Kennels: ill never forget your fantastic banner that you made me and i never even paid you for it. Thanks anyway.

And to everyone else that where so friendly to me thanks so much and you also where so helpful i just couldn't remember your names.

anyway the contest it is over but im afraid i cant pay you for it unless you send me your payment pups right away.

Thanks again you made me feel so helpful and i am making a book up about showdog well kind off i mean i dont think it will get published but its for all the great friends i have on showdog thanks

and ill miss you.
 Figs Dreams
Basic User

Basic User
9/20/2009 5:18:01 PM reply with quote send message to Figs Dreams Object to Post

banner making forum its the uk forum.

Replies in this thread : 1

Did you know?
The two largest American dog shows after Westminster are the National Dog Show (which is televised on Thanksgiving Day by NBC, usually after the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade) and the AKC/Eukanuba National Championship.