Search

.com Forum · Non-Sporting Breeds

Replies in this thread : 0

Author Topic : Dalmatians Everywhere! Some fully sessioned! Most of them Liver!
 Laelana Kennels
Basic User

System.__ComObject
10/7/2009 3:38:17 PM reply with quote send message to Laelana Kennels Object to Post   

Most of my dogs are liver, bb, and the rest are Bb. I don't really care what happens to them after they're bought, though I'd appreciate a show home. However, I understand the need for just plain breeding stock.

Fully Sessioned:
www.showdog.com/Users/dog_info.aspx?id=8589248 (98.2)

98.4%
www.showdog.com/Users/dog_info.aspx?id=8789991 Black and white boy, easily finishable or even specialable!

98.3%:
www.showdog.com/Users/dog_info.aspx?id=8802748 Nice boy with nice, high feet, which is hard to find.

www.showdog.com/Users/dog_info.aspx?id=8739072 Pretty Liver boy, a bit older, though, but good for a foundation stud boy.

www.showdog.com/Users/dog_info.aspx?id=8802747 Liver bitch, great for showing, even specialing, and her nice feet make her a beautiful choice for a foundation bitch.

98.2:

www.showdog.com/Users/dog_info.aspx?id=8789993 Nice finishable bitch with very even stats. Great for breeding!

www.showdog.com/Users/dog_info.aspx?id=8802740 Nice Liver bitch with my boy Blackjack as a double grandparent, and the granddams being my Bit o Honey, who did very well for her stats, and Edge of reason, who is a beautiful girl that has produced well.

www.showdog.com/Users/dog_info.aspx?id=8802741 Nice finishable liver bitch. Daughter of Edge of Reason.

98.1:

www.showdog.com/Users/dog_info.aspx?id=8802749 Decent liver bitch, perfect for finishing and breeding stock.

www.showdog.com/Users/dog_info.aspx?id=8765134 Liver boy, sired by Lukius Midnight Sun.

Replies in this thread : 0

Did you know?
In the United Kingdom, the international championship show Crufts was first held in 1891.