Search

.com Forum · Collie

Replies in this thread : 1

Author Topic : Need More people to be collie breeders and showers
 Storytale Wisdom Kennels
Basic User

System.__ComObject
6/12/2013 2:10:26 AM reply with quote send message to Storytale Wisdom Kennels Object to Post   

Hey everyone,
To me the breed collie has no competition i honesty think we need to convince people to breed and show them i have 2 collies to show for a bit of fun but there is no one else in the shows so i think why bother show them or even have them. We need more people more the better i also have 2 Labradors because there is no competition.If we can try to breed them up to high standered i think people will start to see them more and decide to get one. and they are very pretty dogs so who wouldn't so people who are reading this and don't have a collie i suggest you help us by buying a few collies and have fun with them!
Thanks
Storytale Wisdom Kennels
 rsb316
Basic User

Basic User
7/1/2014 11:00:24 PM reply with quote send message to rsb316 Object to Post

We have did just that! Fell in love with a 5 month old! Cant wait to enter the show ring with him!

Replies in this thread : 1

Did you know?
A specialty show is a dog show which reviews a single breed, unlike other dog shows, particularly conformation shows, which are generally referred to as "all-breed" because they are open to all breeds recognized by the sponsoring kennel club.