Search

.com Forum · Bichon Frise

Replies in this thread : 0

Author Topic : plea for help
 Jump Then Fall
Basic User

System.__ComObject
3/30/2010 1:59:03 PM reply with quote send message to Jump Then Fall Object to Post   

My first show-quality bitch is nearly done sessioning (just a 19 in training) so today I entered her in a bunch of shows, of course giving her leeway (about a week) to round off that 19 into a nice 20.

Only problem? At most, in the shows I entered her in, she's up to one or two other dogs. That's it. That's not enough for any of the Bichons entered to get a major.

Yes, I am in debt (two grand if you were wondering) from all the following- buying foundation stock like crazy, feeding premium foods, maintaining a full kennel while breeding frequently, and compromising my salary for sessions- yet I still enter in shows, because my whole point in getting a SD kennel was to breed and get some champs.

My point in making this post was to ask y'all to please enter your show-quality dogs in shows, because until more of them fill the entry spaces, nobody will be able to finish. sad :(

My thanks for you reading this,
Jump Then Fall

Replies in this thread : 0

Did you know?
The sit for exam is a modified version of the Stand for Exam. It is generally used in novice level classes and requires the handler to order the dog to sit and then to move away from the dog the length of the leash. The judge will then approach the dog and pet the dog's head.