Search

.com Forum · Chow Chow

Replies in this thread : 4

Author Topic : Rough Coat Work
 xo6serena9ox
Basic User

System.__ComObject
7/8/2013 9:23:31 PM reply with quote send message to xo6serena9ox Object to Post   

I am back and looking to show and breed rough coats in Chows. I am hoping for some competition. My old rough coat project was in Diamond Point. Is there anyone else out there interested in this as well?
 LeBleu
Basic User

Basic User
7/8/2013 10:56:28 PM reply with quote send message to LeBleu Object to Post

I'm dabbling in rough coats and color.
 xo6serena9ox
Basic User

Basic User
9/11/2013 3:01:28 PM reply with quote send message to xo6serena9ox Object to Post

O good. Where are you at with colors and SOP?
 xo6serena9ox
Basic User

Basic User
9/11/2013 3:04:04 PM reply with quote send message to xo6serena9ox Object to Post

O i looked at your kennel and see that some of your colors are a bit higher then my SOP. I try not to breed any smooths in my kennel with the exception of a few. I would like to try to show... If you have anything that is show quality, especially a bitch, let me know, I would be interested.
 xo6serena9ox
Basic User

Basic User
10/29/2013 6:08:41 PM reply with quote send message to xo6serena9ox Object to Post

some of my roughs are finally break the 70% SOP mark. Shouldn't be too soon and they will be competing in the ring, hopefully there will be competition happy :)

Replies in this thread : 4

Did you know?
An obedience trial is a dog sport in which a dog must perfectly execute a predefined set of tasks when directed to do so by his handler