Search

.com Forum · Appenzeller Sennenhund

Replies in this thread : 5

Author Topic : Updates
 Nevaeh Kennel
Basic User

System.__ComObject
12/18/2013 7:49:52 AM reply with quote send message to Nevaeh Kennel Object to Post   

Thought if we have any special news with studs, shows, pups, etc we could just make a nice collection on this thread.
Mack
 Nevaeh Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
12/28/2013 6:37:32 PM reply with quote send message to Nevaeh Kennel Object to Post

www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=12837402

Proud of this little boy! He has a very nice SOP and a really nice coat. He is being sessioned and I plan on showing for at least his CH title. Also going to make a great stud!
Mack
 Nevaeh Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
1/25/2014 5:09:17 PM reply with quote send message to Nevaeh Kennel Object to Post

posted by Nevaeh Kennel
www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=12837402

Proud of this little boy! He has a very nice SOP and a really nice coat. He is being sessioned and I plan on showing for at least his CH title. Also going to make a great stud!
Mack

He is now up for stud!

Also have this boy:
www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=12906371

He may not have the greatest SOP, but he is the first 10.5 in coat! I am extremely excited to breed him!
Mack
 Nevaeh Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
2/5/2014 5:35:52 PM reply with quote send message to Nevaeh Kennel Object to Post

I have had quite a few studs become of age and are now for stud! A few litters are on their way, and should produce some nice pups with good coats if you are interested. $50 each, as their SOP's are slightly behind the others.
Mack
 Nevaeh Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
2/16/2014 12:27:41 PM reply with quote send message to Nevaeh Kennel Object to Post

Nevaeh Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
3/19/2014 5:09:08 PM reply with quote send message to Nevaeh Kennel Object to Post

I have placed all my stock up for sale. I can no longer afford two premium memberships, and so sadly have to drop this one. I don't have the best SOP's because I was breeding specifically for a ten in coat, but I do have some nice quality dogs and this may be a great opportunity to bring a nice coat into your line.

They all say $100, but you can offer $1 if you want, since I don't really need the money. The only bitch I would like to go to a reputable breeder that will use her to her potential is on approval, but feel free to offer anyhow!
Thanks,
Mack happy :)

Replies in this thread : 5

Did you know?
A specialty show is a dog show which reviews a single breed, unlike other dog shows, particularly conformation shows, which are generally referred to as "all-breed" because they are open to all breeds recognized by the sponsoring kennel club.