Search

.com Forum · Simulation Dogs Wanted

Replies in this thread : 6

Author Topic : Old Player, New Kennel ... Looking to try different breeds
 Treestand Kennel
Basic User

System.__ComObject
2/22/2014 7:14:02 PM reply with quote send message to Treestand Kennel Object to Post   

Hello!

I have come back after a looooooong break. I started a new kennel, as I have forgotten the passwords to my family account kennels. laugh :D

I am looking to try different breeds, while I am getting the hang of the game again. I would love to show some different breeds. I'm only wanting to do 2 dogs at a time. Low number, I know, but I don't want to overwhelm myself in the beginning!

If you have anything you'd like to sell, or that you would like finished, please send me the link! I would appreciate it if the dog is at least semi-competative for the breed. Also open to agility/obedience dogs too ..... If I not too much has changed from that. Agility was in the very beginning phases when I left, and obedience was getting the kinks worked out.

Anyways, I cannot wait to hear about the different breeds people have to offer! happy :)
 Summerwind Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
2/22/2014 8:36:11 PM reply with quote send message to Summerwind Kennels Object to Post

Hi and welcome back! I'd be happy to set you up with a boxer to show, I have several young puppies I'm sessioning for show, I've got one that is almost fully sessioned too. Let me know if boxers interest you.

It's a competitive but friendly breed and it's not too hard to get handlers or finish dogs.
 Beach Dunes
Basic User

Basic User
2/23/2014 7:49:25 PM reply with quote send message to Beach Dunes Object to Post

I see you have choosen two dogs already, but if you ever wnna try another breed I can help you out! I have 6 kennels, 5 being a premium family account.

Beach Dunes - Standard Poodles
Garden City - White Standard Poodle Studs
Electric Shock - White Pumis
Grand Strand Kennels - Doberman Pinschers & Great Danes
KPOPK - English Springer Spaniels & South African Boerboels
Miracle League - Colored Pumis

Poodles, Dobes, Danes and ESSs have quite a bit of competition and I would be welcome to help you with show stock! Just incase you didnt know, the site has a competition rating chart that can tell you what breeds are the most and least competitive (:

~Hayley
 Treestand Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
2/24/2014 3:28:16 PM reply with quote send message to Treestand Kennel Object to Post

Thank you Hayley!

I am going to be bringing a Boxer in to show, as well. So much for the 2 dog thing. lol

I will definitely come to you once I'm ready to take on another breed! You have a few I want to try. happy :)
 Selma Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
2/24/2014 5:10:56 PM reply with quote send message to Selma Kennel Object to Post

Good luck with you new show dogs, but I would also like to throw in my two cents. I have Keeshonds in this kennel, and in my Nevaeh Kennel I have Appenzeller Sennenhunds if you are ever interested.

Both are wonderful breeds, and I would be more than willing to throw out some dogs for you to get started in.
Mack happy :)
 Treestand Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
2/24/2014 9:23:55 PM reply with quote send message to Treestand Kennel Object to Post

I would love to try a kid or two out, Mack! I'll get in touch when I'm ready. happy :)
 ?Vigilante Kennels?
Basic User

Basic User
2/25/2014 11:41:53 AM reply with quote send message to ?Vigilante Kennels? Object to Post

I have several breeds for sale! Alaskan Kee Kai needs more breeders as well. I have pups, Champions and breeders.

Replies in this thread : 6

Did you know?
An obedience trial is a dog sport in which a dog must perfectly execute a predefined set of tasks when directed to do so by his handler