Search

.com Forum · Beginner Forum

Replies in this thread : 6

Author Topic : Not a beginner but still
 BRW Gold Winners Kennel
Basic User

System.__ComObject
4/11/2014 5:00:13 PM reply with quote send message to BRW Gold Winners Kennel Object to Post   

Can I sell this dog to someone so they can breed her then buy her back?
www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=11899474
Thanks laugh :D
 apso s
Basic User

Basic User
4/11/2014 6:59:26 PM reply with quote send message to apso s Object to Post

From the SIM rules page

If you are a basic user, do not sell a bitch to a premium user so they can breed it and sell it back to you. Getting around the basic account restrictions in this manner is a good way to get an account banned

www.showdog.com/help/topic.aspx?id=1
 BRW Gold Winners Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
4/12/2014 5:05:43 AM reply with quote send message to BRW Gold Winners Kennel Object to Post

Okay, I definitely won't then! But if I sell her and someone breeds her can I buy her puppy? Thanks so much wink ;)
 Laffy-Taffy Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
4/14/2014 1:23:05 PM reply with quote send message to Laffy-Taffy Kennels Object to Post

Yes, you certainly can!

Alexandria
 Beach Dunes
Basic User

Basic User
4/15/2014 6:02:19 PM reply with quote send message to Beach Dunes Object to Post

I never even noticed that rule. That sucks. But it's good you can buy her puppies. If you need help with that, let me know in my inbox! (:
 Winter Heart
Basic User

Basic User
4/15/2014 7:04:21 PM reply with quote send message to Winter Heart Object to Post

Trying to get started with Kees in this account, so I can help too. happy :)
 BRW Gold Winners Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
4/16/2014 1:43:32 AM reply with quote send message to BRW Gold Winners Kennel Object to Post

Oh cool. Thanks sooo much everyone that want to help happy :)

Replies in this thread : 6

Did you know?
The sit for exam is a modified version of the Stand for Exam. It is generally used in novice level classes and requires the handler to order the dog to sit and then to move away from the dog the length of the leash. The judge will then approach the dog and pet the dog's head.