Search

.com Forum · Banner Making Forum

Replies in this thread : 4

Author Topic : Three GP's wanted! 150 payout for each!
 Sombra Kennels
Basic User

System.__ComObject
5/29/2014 5:30:28 PM reply with quote send message to Sombra Kennels Object to Post   

I am in need of three (3!!!) new GP's for my breeds.
I will pay out 150 each for the ones that I choose.

1: Sombra Kennels
Briards
I do not have a banner for this kennel yet, Sombra means Shadow, so something along those lines.

2: Elixir Kennels
Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retrievers (Tollers)
I do have a banner for this kennel, feel free to use as inspiration. I like the dark greens and potion/elixir theme happy :)
I can provide photos if needed.

3: Astoria Kennels
German Wirehaired Pointers
I also have a banner for this kennel, I like outdoors/fields/woods/creek themes and the darker orange colors.
I MUST provide the photos for this. I will PM them to anyone interested (I have so many pics, will want to know what pose/shot you're looking for)

I am good with head or body shots, whatever you feel will work best. I'm not a big fan of sparkles/stars, things like that. Wording can be like "An Elixir Toller" or "Elixir Kennels" or something along those lines, i'm not too picky with that.

Can't wait to see what everyone comes up with!!
 Laffy-Taffy Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
6/4/2014 3:46:55 PM reply with quote send message to Laffy-Taffy Kennels Object to Post

POMP
 PPvallhunds
Basic User

Basic User
6/12/2014 2:24:48 PM reply with quote send message to PPvallhunds Object to Post

Gandie Gold
Basic User

Basic User
6/14/2014 12:55:37 PM reply with quote send message to Gandie Gold Object to Post

Grazioso Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
7/10/2014 1:52:42 PM reply with quote send message to Grazioso Kennel Object to Post

POMP

Replies in this thread : 4

Did you know?
The first obedience title is a CD, or "Companion Dog", which is earned through competition in the Novice obedience class.