Search

.com Forum · Banner Making Forum

Replies in this thread : 3

Author Topic : Banner Wanted! Payout $400
 BeauChien
Basic User

System.__ComObject
7/31/2014 4:49:46 AM reply with quote send message to BeauChien Object to Post   

Hello, it has been quite a long time since I have been an active part of ShowDog.com, and since I have decided to dust off one of my old kennels (...the only one with money in it *cough*) I would like to treat myself to a beautiful banner to display on my kennel page. The payout is a little less than I've seen as the typical amount for a banner on this forum, but I'm trying to conserve my money. I've gotten too used to ShowRabbit where you can buy coins, hehe. Well, on to the details.

Kennel: BeauChien
Slogan: Beauty lies within
Breed:Papillon
Theme: Classic beauty. The kennel name is french, and if you can incorporate a french aspect into the banner great, but I don't want it too literal. I just want a breathtaking, classy banner. happy :)
Colors: Nothing too bright, very subdued. I'm not opposed to black and white, but think more like old photograph.
Font: Just stick with the theme.
Other: Surprise me! I'm all about innovative banner shapes and techniques. laugh :D

I can't wait to see what everyone comes up with. If you have any further questions just shoot me a message.

-Britters
 PPvallhunds
Basic User

Basic User
8/3/2014 4:44:16 PM reply with quote send message to PPvallhunds Object to Post

May have a go at this if I get time on the laptop later
 Euphorias
Basic User

Basic User
8/4/2014 2:42:42 PM reply with quote send message to Euphorias Object to Post

Pomp, should have time tonight to give this a go!
 PPvallhunds
Basic User

Basic User
8/4/2014 2:45:05 PM reply with quote send message to PPvallhunds Object to Post

Replies in this thread : 3

Did you know?
A conformation dog show is not a comparison of one dog to another but a comparison of each dog to a judge's mental image of the ideal breed type as outlined in the individual breed's breed standard.