Search

.com Forum · Beginner Forum

Replies in this thread : 5

Author Topic : Selling sessions vs 15 times the daily salary?
 Black Ankle Creek Kennels
Basic User

System.__ComObject
9/7/2014 8:00:38 AM reply with quote send message to Black Ankle Creek Kennels Object to Post   

Back after many years and I use to know this. Which is better for making money?
 ruthlessHavoc
Premium Member

Premium Member
9/7/2014 10:39:44 AM reply with quote send message to ruthlessHavoc Object to Post

Selling sessions seems to be the better bet since you can always count on making $60 for 12 sessions. Sometimes the salary dips into the $40 range for an extended period of time and sometimes it will shoot up into the $90/$100 range for a couple of days.
 gaylanstudio
Premium Member

Premium Member
9/7/2014 1:03:02 PM reply with quote send message to gaylanstudio Object to Post

I'm a rebel! I keep most of my kennels on full salary most of the time.

The salary floor is $45 however it has had a very good run for the last couple of months exceeding the $60 more often than not. Perhaps it's related to the summer vacation and more young folks trying the game out, I'm not sure. It appears to have settled back to the $45 for the last six days.

If you can monitor the salary and react accordingly you can overall come out ahead.

From August 10th to September 7th, full salary averaged $63.09 with a high of $105 on August 12th. The July to August period I believe averaged $79 or somesuch with a high of $119 I think (July to August is no longer available).

Unless I am actually using sessions I don't take them as I tend to forget to sell them and $45 is a lot better than nothing.
 Bestbritts
Basic User

Basic User
9/7/2014 9:42:53 PM reply with quote send message to Bestbritts Object to Post

Can someone please explain? I am getting around $3 daily salary and 5 sessions, is something wrong with my account?
 Bestbritts
Basic User

Basic User
9/7/2014 10:14:57 PM reply with quote send message to Bestbritts Object to Post

Ok, I just found the settings, hope things improve now that I have added a choice
 Black Ankle Creek Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
9/8/2014 3:42:04 AM reply with quote send message to Black Ankle Creek Kennels Object to Post

Thanks guys!

Replies in this thread : 5

Did you know?
At least two wins must be a set of three or more points ("majors"), under two different judges; at least one additional win under a third judge is also required.