Search

.com Forum · General

Replies in this thread : 4

Author Topic : Dog rations
 BayRidge Kennels
Basic User

System.__ComObject
10/21/2014 12:10:02 AM reply with quote send message to BayRidge Kennels Object to Post   

Hey yall its been a minute since ive been in here.. Just upgraded to Standard account.. and going with Beagles.. What are good food rations for adults and puppies .. I cant remember for the life of me

BayRidge
 Treestand Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
10/21/2014 1:13:50 AM reply with quote send message to Treestand Kennel Object to Post

For showing, 1777 (meds and vaccines lowest (1) and everything else highest (7) ) ... For just getting condition up, for broodies, fat only needs to be highest.

To maintain a trait, keep your selected ingredient at 4 - condition is 20 but coat still needs help, fat 4 (medium marker) and vitamin e 7 (high marker).

I so hope I didn't confuse you! It makes sense to my tired mind. happy :)

Once traits are to the desired 20 (in all or just condition) Pet House for Adult Dogs maintains everything well. wink ;)

Welcome back!
 BayRidge Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
10/21/2014 3:44:21 AM reply with quote send message to BayRidge Kennels Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

user wiped their message

-----
Last edited by BayRidge Kennels on 10/21/2014 3:52:24 AM
 BayRidge Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
10/21/2014 3:44:30 AM reply with quote send message to BayRidge Kennels Object to Post

Thanks for jogging my memory
 Chaos and Havoc
Basic User

Basic User
10/21/2014 4:09:36 PM reply with quote send message to Chaos and Havoc Object to Post

My basic rundown in my kennels:

Male dogs to be used at stud: Old Boy straight away. (stud's condition doesn't affect the puppies at all so why waste money on feeding them good food, haha!)

Bitches to be used for broods only: 1171 (fat higest) everything else lowest. Then swap onto Pet House Adult at day 14.

Show pups: they get 1666 (Meds low, everything else 2nd highest) then get moved onto Adult 1666, then when all traits are 20, switched onto Pet House for Show Dogs - keeps their condition at 20

Hope this helps happy :)

Replies in this thread : 4

Did you know?
The largest and most prestigious dog show in America is the Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show, was established in 1877 and is held annually at Madison Square Garden in New York City.