1/7/2015 8:12:43 PM reply with quote send message to Amoroso Object to Post   

this post has been edited 3 time(s)

user wiped their message

-----
Last edited by Amoroso on 1/17/2015 3:02:41 AM
 PPvallhunds
Basic User

Basic User
1/9/2015 12:06:41 PM reply with quote send message to PPvallhunds Object to Post

having a go
 Laffy-Taffy Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
1/9/2015 12:15:07 PM reply with quote send message to Laffy-Taffy Kennels Object to Post

Count me in!! I have a special folder just of your photos, so I'm good there happy :).

Alexandria
 PPvallhunds
Basic User

Basic User
1/9/2015 1:13:41 PM reply with quote send message to PPvallhunds Object to Post

pp
 Amoroso
Premium Member

Premium Member
1/11/2015 8:15:10 PM reply with quote send message to Amoroso Object to Post

Awesome, thank you! I guess I should have clarified, since I only need a dachshund GP (Bullies already have their color photos). You went above and beyond, though! I really like the photo of the bully you used happy :)

I'm giving this some more time to see what Alexandria comes up with, and for anyone else to step in. Don't worry, I play every day so I'll keep an eye on this thread!

Em
 Amoroso
Premium Member

Premium Member
1/15/2015 1:07:46 AM reply with quote send message to Amoroso Object to Post

Edited because I am actually joining a new breed. $1500 total in prizes, so please enter! I need a banner even more now happy :)

Em
 BlackFrost
Basic User

Basic User
1/16/2015 3:24:02 AM reply with quote send message to BlackFrost Object to Post

Will have a go
 BlackFrost
Basic User

Basic User
1/16/2015 8:03:44 AM reply with quote send message to BlackFrost Object to Post

this post has been edited 2 time(s)

Ok, you said bold images, muted tones, right? Here's a set for you to take a look at - everything's changeable happy :)

I get the three breeds right? I wasn't sure from your posts...

If you would like something in a different style, please feel free to look through my other banners and plates: jetshade.imgur.com/

- Jet @ Blackfrost Siberians

-----
Last edited by BlackFrost on 1/16/2015 8:38:33 AM

-----
Last edited by BlackFrost on 1/16/2015 8:40:00 AM
 BlackFrost
Basic User

Basic User
1/16/2015 10:59:54 PM reply with quote send message to BlackFrost Object to Post

Also, I have a set of page dividers in the same style for you if you want/like them:

BlackFrost
Basic User

Basic User
1/16/2015 11:01:38 PM reply with quote send message to BlackFrost Object to Post

Also, I have a set of page dividers in the same style for you if you want/like them:

Amoroso
Premium Member

Premium Member
1/17/2015 3:03:59 AM reply with quote send message to Amoroso Object to Post

Wow, thank you so much! I guess I should have been clearer since I'm actually leaving Bull Terriers and adding Beardies instead to this account. I feel there may be some confusion, though, from a lot of people based on this thread so I'm going to start a new banner post. Take a look at it, and thank you for your entries! Both of you can send me a pay pup for your efforts happy :)

Em
 Amoroso
Premium Member

Premium Member
1/17/2015 3:08:10 AM reply with quote send message to Amoroso Object to Post

CLOSED. See new banner contest post!

Replies in this thread : 11

Did you know?
The sit for exam is a modified version of the Stand for Exam. It is generally used in novice level classes and requires the handler to order the dog to sit and then to move away from the dog the length of the leash. The judge will then approach the dog and pet the dog's head.