Search

.com Forum · Bug Reporting and Suggestions

Replies in this thread : 4

Author Topic : Aussie Litter size.
 K D And E Kennels
Basic User

System.__ComObject
1/16/2015 6:44:35 PM reply with quote send message to K D And E Kennels Object to Post   

this post has been edited 3 time(s)

Can we please take a look at the litter size of the Australian Shepherds? I have had 3 litters since I started playing again with 3-5 pups. (EDIT: I just double checked. It was actually 4 pups in two litters and 3 in the last one)

Aussies have 6-9 pups with average of 7. I have owned Aussies for 25 years in real life and the smallest litter I have ever had was 6. I have had as many as 10 pups in a litter.

Below I have quoted 5 different websites concerning Aussie litter size

Litter Size 6 - 9 puppies, average 7 www.dogbreedinfo.com/australianshepherd.htm

Litter Size: The average litter size of the Australian Shepherds is 7 pups with most litters consisting of between 6 to 9 puppies. www.purebredpups.org/breed_info/12/australian_shepherd.aspx

The Australian Shepherds litter size is up 6 - 9 puppies, but the average 7 australianshepherddogs.weebly.com/height-weight-and-litter-size.html

Litter Size: 6 - 10 puppies - Average is about 7 luckycreekaustralianshepherds.webs.com/aussie-breed-information

Litter Size 6 - 9 puppies; average is about 7 www.petcarerx.com/breed-guide/the-beautiful-and-unique-australian-shepherd/298

Thank you.

-----
Last edited by K D And E Kennels on 1/16/2015 6:51:58 PM
 K D And E Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
1/18/2015 2:41:39 PM reply with quote send message to K D And E Kennels Object to Post

another 4 pup litter. sad :(
 K D And E Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
1/22/2015 9:24:03 PM reply with quote send message to K D And E Kennels Object to Post

I am very happy to tell everyone that Jeff just messaged me to say that Aussie average litter size has been adjusted to 7.5!
 Beach Dunes
Basic User

Basic User
1/22/2015 10:43:34 PM reply with quote send message to Beach Dunes Object to Post

Its nice that that was fixed according to the real life statistics happy :)
 Treestand Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
1/23/2015 1:53:28 AM reply with quote send message to Treestand Kennel Object to Post

Glad it was updated! happy :)

Replies in this thread : 4

Did you know?
The third obedience title is a UD, or "Utility Dog", which is earned through competition in the Utility obedience class