Search

.com Forum · General

Replies in this thread : 5

Author Topic : Chat
 Spyte
Basic User

System.__ComObject
1/17/2015 7:47:34 PM reply with quote send message to Spyte Object to Post   

Hey guys been a while since I have seen anyone in chat! I'm in there now, come join me laugh :D
 Wicked Kisses
Basic User

Basic User
1/21/2015 12:47:21 PM reply with quote send message to Wicked Kisses Object to Post

I remember when the chat room had upwards of 20 users in it....good old days happy :) I haven't bothered to check in much since returning..I figured it would be empty anyways. Maybe I'll start to log in and see if anyone's around!

Taylor
 Spyte
Basic User

Basic User
1/21/2015 2:06:16 PM reply with quote send message to Spyte Object to Post

I log in when I can, but it's never active, really unfortunate.
 mournebrake
Basic User

Basic User
1/21/2015 3:38:28 PM reply with quote send message to mournebrake Object to Post

I used to be in chat daily and would love to be back there but as a basic I can't. I think members who 'proved' themselves previously and who return should be given chat access. Once Jeff has decided if LB goes or stays I'll rethink my basic and may upgrade.
 Beach Dunes
Basic User

Basic User
1/21/2015 6:39:14 PM reply with quote send message to Beach Dunes Object to Post

I dont think anyone has used the site chat in ages. We have a different chat website we use. I dont have the link on my phone but Ill get it when I can
 Spyte
Basic User

Basic User
1/21/2015 7:45:05 PM reply with quote send message to Spyte Object to Post

People don't use that one either much if it's the one I know of that Four started up last year when we had a bunch of people who chatted regularly.

Replies in this thread : 5

Did you know?
In multi-breed and all-breed shows, the winners of all breeds within the kennel club's breed Groups then compete for Group placements.