Search

.com Forum · Brags

Replies in this thread : 4

Author Topic : Top Kennel
 Drake Creek Meadows
Basic User

System.__ComObject
2/24/2015 8:03:54 PM reply with quote send message to Drake Creek Meadows Object to Post   

Just noticed I made it to #1 overall kennel today in prestige! laugh :D Never expected to see that happen again this soon. I can’t believe it, I’ve only been back for four months. ^^ I don’t expect to hold onto it for long, but I will just keep doing what I'm doing and see what happens; not going to change around my kennel just to build more prestige, so I’ll just enjoy that while it lasts. happy :)
 Brason Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
3/9/2015 1:11:42 PM reply with quote send message to Brason Kennels Object to Post

Congrats! Hey I still remember the dates of when I was #1 for a specific breed (back when there were more users) lol!
 Treestand Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
3/9/2015 2:52:37 PM reply with quote send message to Treestand Kennel Object to Post

Congrats! I'm #82 laugh :D
 CS Astronomical
Basic User

Basic User
3/9/2015 6:07:05 PM reply with quote send message to CS Astronomical Object to Post

That's FANTASTIC!! Congrats-well earned!
 Drake Creek Meadows
Basic User

Basic User
3/9/2015 7:25:26 PM reply with quote send message to Drake Creek Meadows Object to Post

Thanks guys, I've been up there before, but it never stops being exciting. ^^

Replies in this thread : 4

Did you know?
In the United Kingdom, the international championship show Crufts was first held in 1891.