Search

.com Forum · Beginner Forum

Replies in this thread : 3

Author Topic : How Do I Undo FH?
 Maggies Mastiffs
Basic User

System.__ComObject
5/17/2015 7:46:54 PM reply with quote send message to Maggies Mastiffs Object to Post   

I know I have a couple hours, but I cant find how to get to it. Help please!!
 gaylanstudio
Premium Member

Premium Member
5/17/2015 8:12:24 PM reply with quote send message to gaylanstudio Object to Post

this post has been edited 2 time(s)

There is a window of opportunity. I'm not sure how long that is but I'd say it's at least 15 minutes and maybe as long as two hours.

You have to be able to find the dog, which if it's puppy # whatever, it can be hard. The easiest way is through the sire or dam offspring link.

When you find the dog there will be a prominent 'Undo Forever Home' link - just click it. It's in the upper right region of the screen.

If you miss that window (and you can supply the link to the dog you want) you can politely ask Admin to return it. He is usually quite accommodating although it may take a few days for him to get around to it - just don't over-use it.

-----
Last edited by gaylanstudio on 5/17/2015 8:13:31 PM
 Maggies Mastiffs
Basic User

Basic User
5/17/2015 9:20:49 PM reply with quote send message to Maggies Mastiffs Object to Post

It was a starter...any idea how to hunt on of those down? Lol
 CirclingSky
Basic User

Basic User
5/18/2015 5:08:58 AM reply with quote send message to CirclingSky Object to Post

too late now but I've had luck going through my browser history.

Replies in this thread : 3

Did you know?
Since its centenary year in 1991, Crufts has officially been recognised as the world's largest and most prestigious dog show by the Guinness Book of Records, with a total of 22,973 dogs being exhibited that year.