Search

.com Forum · General

Replies in this thread : 6

Author Topic : Missing in action ...
 Dalkeith
Basic User

System.__ComObject
11/2/2015 7:05:02 PM reply with quote send message to Dalkeith Object to Post   

Just a quick post to say that I'm going to be MIA for the next few weeks as my life as I know it has been completely uprooted and I'm falling apart. I won't have much access to SD, so I apologise in advanced for my lack of contribution to the breeds that I'm in.

Dalkeith - Kooikerhondjes
Ariege - Anatolians
Northern Lightz - Harriers & Tolians
Quileute Legends - Caucasian Mountain Dogs
Chaos and Havoc - Azawakhs

Hopefully once things settle down I can return to my normal level of dedication to this site.
 FallenStarz
Basic User

Basic User
11/2/2015 7:40:16 PM reply with quote send message to FallenStarz Object to Post

Oh no, so sorry to hear this. You'll be missed@
 Summerwind Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
11/2/2015 7:58:55 PM reply with quote send message to Summerwind Kennels Object to Post

I'm so sorry to hear, I hope you're ok and your life settles down soon. Best wishes.
 NissaV
Basic User

Basic User
11/2/2015 8:43:57 PM reply with quote send message to NissaV Object to Post

Yikes, I hope everything sorts itself out soon!

Be sure to take care of yourself.
 Dead Until Dark
Basic User

Basic User
11/2/2015 11:55:21 PM reply with quote send message to Dead Until Dark Object to Post

Best wishes x
Hope you can get back soon, will miss you in anatolians
 Treestand Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
11/3/2015 1:52:34 AM reply with quote send message to Treestand Kennel Object to Post

Sending positive thoughts your way! I hope everything calms down quickly for you!
 mournebrake
Basic User

Basic User
11/3/2015 4:42:58 AM reply with quote send message to mournebrake Object to Post

Take care, look after yourself, you'll be missed x

Replies in this thread : 6

Did you know?
The two largest American dog shows after Westminster are the National Dog Show (which is televised on Thanksgiving Day by NBC, usually after the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade) and the AKC/Eukanuba National Championship.