Search

.com Forum · Real Show Dogs

Replies in this thread : 18

Author Topic : Indy Winter Classic Show Pics
 FallenStarz
Basic User

System.__ComObject
2/21/2016 9:46:31 PM reply with quote send message to FallenStarz Object to Post   

Hatter was entered in his second show Valentines weekend and did great! He went Winners Dog and picked up his first points, a 4 point major. He's a major mommas boy, so I couldn't let him see me or get too close, so I hid and got some pics from across the building. Haha. He's entered again in 2 days in TN, then he'll be shown at the Lousville Cluster.

A couple of my favorite pics that I was able to snap.

Then a couple shots I took while wandering around.

Tizzy Too
Basic User

Basic User
2/21/2016 11:25:32 PM reply with quote send message to Tizzy Too Object to Post

Your boy looks great and you must be so proud of his ring manners! That whippet is the most striking colour I've ever seen happy :)
 Beach Dunes
Basic User

Basic User
2/21/2016 11:32:02 PM reply with quote send message to Beach Dunes Object to Post

Congratulations! Looks great! I may be at the Louisville Cluster! I tend to go over to TN sometimes for shows happy :)
 FallenStarz
Basic User

Basic User
2/22/2016 12:07:40 AM reply with quote send message to FallenStarz Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

posted by Beach Dunes
Congratulations! Looks great! I may be at the Louisville Cluster! I tend to go over to TN sometimes for shows happy :)
What will you be showing? Kees? It'll be the Franklin show we'll be at happy :)

His first show was last year at Louisville, we only had him entered for the one day, so this will be his longest weekend yet and I'm a little nervous. Ahaha.

-----
Last edited by FallenStarz on 2/22/2016 12:08:30 AM
 Tenacity Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
2/22/2016 1:32:47 AM reply with quote send message to Tenacity Kennel Object to Post

Wonderful pictures!

Yay Fatter!!
 Beach Dunes
Basic User

Basic User
2/22/2016 2:01:53 AM reply with quote send message to Beach Dunes Object to Post

posted by FallenStarz
posted by Beach Dunes
What will you be showing? Kees? It'll be the Franklin show we'll be at happy :)

His first show was last year at Louisville, we only had him entered for the one day, so this will be his longest weekend yet and I'm a little nervous. Ahaha.

-----
Last edited by FallenStarz on 2/22/2016 12:08:30 AM

I work for an All-Breed handler but I will soon have a new Kees special out in the rings. I may not take him to any TN shows because I know my competition there and don't feel like wasting money to compete in someones backyard. Anways, I will not be in Franklin because we have Keeshond specialties up north that weekend!

Don't be nervous! At least he is somewhat prepared happy :)
 Dalkeith
Basic User

Basic User
2/22/2016 6:17:48 AM reply with quote send message to Dalkeith Object to Post

Firstly - Congrats again on picking up his first Major!

2ndly - Awesome pics - love the Vallhund and the colours on the Bull Terrier. The Border Terrier is stunning!

and 3rdly - what the heck is that guy doing in the 2nd pic? (Standing behind the pole pulling a HILARIOUS expression) ?!?!? :P LOL!!
 chocolateteapot
Premium Member

Premium Member
2/22/2016 1:03:48 PM reply with quote send message to chocolateteapot Object to Post

Nice pics but sad to see the ear cropping.
 Degree
Basic User

Basic User
2/22/2016 1:25:17 PM reply with quote send message to Degree Object to Post

posted by chocolateteapot
Really... you are probably on the wrong site to start with that lmao

Nice photos and congrats on your wins!
 PPvallhunds
Basic User

Basic User
2/23/2016 4:37:19 PM reply with quote send message to PPvallhunds Object to Post

Well done and Lovely photos

-----
Last edited by PPvallhunds on 2/23/2016 4:37:37 PM
 PPvallhunds
Basic User

Basic User
2/23/2016 4:38:12 PM reply with quote send message to PPvallhunds Object to Post

posted by Degree

In many countries cropping is banned so they are not realy on the wrong site because they don't like cropping.
 ShoStopper
Basic User

Basic User
2/23/2016 10:05:51 PM reply with quote send message to ShoStopper Object to Post

posted by PPvallhunds
posted by Degree

In many countries cropping is banned so they are not realy on the wrong site because they don't like cropping.

Be that as it may, FallenStarz posted here to share a happy brag about her dog and some fun photos of her weekend. I'm sure Chocolateteapot could start his/her own thread to discuss cropping -- trying to bring down or hijack someone's special day is rather in poor taste, and completely off topic. FallenStarz owns a Border Collie and has literally nothing to do with the dogs in the ring that were cropped...not sure what she was supposed to do about that.

Congratulations FallenStarz on your dog's first major! What an awesome weekend for you! Here's to more wonderful weekends ahead!

-----
Last edited by ShoStopper on 2/23/2016 10:22:48 PM
 Degree
Basic User

Basic User
2/23/2016 10:23:11 PM reply with quote send message to Degree Object to Post

posted by PPvallhunds
posted by Degree

Yes, they are. Whatever anyone feels about cropping and docking, the AKC allows and encourages it. End of story. I will not comment further because, as ShoShopper has said, this thread is not the place to discuss it.
 mournebrake
Basic User

Basic User
2/24/2016 5:03:28 AM reply with quote send message to mournebrake Object to Post

Great photos. Well done on your first major.
 FallenStarz
Basic User

Basic User
2/24/2016 8:20:10 PM reply with quote send message to FallenStarz Object to Post

Thanks everyone happy :)

London Calling
Premium Member

Premium Member
2/29/2016 12:48:05 AM reply with quote send message to London Calling Object to Post

Congrats Ash! Hatter looks good. Your photography is great have you been getting tips from Mangi?! :P

Blaidd Drwg Caucasians
Basic User

Basic User
2/29/2016 9:25:50 PM reply with quote send message to Blaidd Drwg Caucasians Object to Post

posted by London Calling
Congrats Ash! Hatter looks good. Your photography is great have you been getting tips from Mangi?! :P

Haha thanks, but nope :P
 Gallant
Basic User

Basic User
4/6/2016 9:02:38 PM reply with quote send message to Gallant Object to Post

Love the Indy show! My boy picked up 2 GCh majors (we only showed sat and sun). My favorite show since it's only 15 min from my house (:
 FallenStarz
Basic User

Basic User
4/7/2016 8:16:45 PM reply with quote send message to FallenStarz Object to Post

posted by Gallant
Love the Indy show! My boy picked up 2 GCh majors (we only showed sat and sun). My favorite show since it's only 15 min from my house (:
We loved the Indy show! We're from Evansville, so it was quite the drive on Sunday when we were driving home through the snowstorm ahaha

Replies in this thread : 18

Did you know?
A specialty show may be regional or national. A "Best in Show" win at a national specialty show is tremendously prestigious, indicating that the winning dog or bitch triumphed at a contest which attracted entries from the most serious fanciers of that breed in the country or continent. Some specialty shows attract international entries.