Search

.com Forum · Brags

Replies in this thread : 2

Author Topic : End to a Great Career
 AdvoKat
Basic User

System.__ComObject
2/25/2016 9:58:17 PM reply with quote send message to AdvoKat Object to Post   

A few days ago my greatest success on SD in almost 10 years of playing hit 120 days old. GCH Advokat Amadeus CDX.

www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=14421719

His dam was my highest SOP at the time at 93.45. He blasted her (and every other dog in the breed) out of the water by almost a full percentage point with an SOP of 94.35, a huge first for the breed. His pedigree is a blend of two productive lines and features the last few greats of the breed. His grandsire is GCH Chaos and Havoc - Legacy (#11 on the all time breed list)and great grandsire is GCH Chaos and Havoc - Sabotage, who rocked the breed himself.

He dominated the moment he set foot in the show ring and finished out of the puppy classes. He finished the #1 Azawakh November, December, January and will soon add February to the list.

He sits at #3 on the all time list for the breed with over 900 dogs beaten. That said, he has the most Breed wins and specialty show wins as far as I have been able to find.

He finished his career with 428 GCH points and is the first gold GCH of his breed. He is #10 on the all time GCH points list for all breeds.

He is also a Bronze Merit sire who still has a highly competitive SOP, having won specialty shows and BoB almost nightly right up until he retired.

11 x first in class
105 x BoB
14 x BoG
21 x Best in Specialty
4 x show placements

16 x champion offspring and counting

It's been 4 months since he was born and I still can't believe my good fortune. I don't know that I'll ever breed another one to rival him.
 Beach Dunes
Basic User

Basic User
2/25/2016 10:32:03 PM reply with quote send message to Beach Dunes Object to Post

I totally know what it's like to have a dog like this! It feels GREAT! Congratulations and hope to see the success continue in his future kids happy :)
 Chaos and Havoc
Basic User

Basic User
2/29/2016 5:01:47 PM reply with quote send message to Chaos and Havoc Object to Post

Congrats Amadeus!

He really has been a true hero right from the start happy :)

I love the fact that his heritage combines some of the top dogs that the breed has seen in years.

Still can't believe he trumped my boy :P

Replies in this thread : 2

Did you know?
The largest and most prestigious dog show in America is the Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show, was established in 1877 and is held annually at Madison Square Garden in New York City.