Search

.com Forum · Banner Making Forum

Replies in this thread : 5

Author Topic : Guys...this stock gallery...
 Lace Dreams
Basic User

System.__ComObject
3/24/2016 11:34:47 AM reply with quote send message to Lace Dreams Object to Post   

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

So, I normally keep my crazy little finds to myself because I feel weird talking about them, but I feel this needs to be shouted from the SD Rooftops.

xxtgxxstock.deviantart.com/gallery/

They have show quality dogs, horses, backgrounds, a few nice textures, other random things. So yeah, y'all should really go take a little look-see wink ;)

ETA: these are unrestricted stock and here are their rules

xxtgxxstock.deviantart.com/journal/Stock-Rules-235722931

Alexandria

-----
Last edited by Lace Dreams on 3/24/2016 11:39:46 AM
 Dalkeith
Basic User

Basic User
3/24/2016 7:18:36 PM reply with quote send message to Dalkeith Object to Post

Wow Alexandria - great find!!

Do you know if we just credit her DA name (xxtgxxstock)? (OR do we know her 'real' name for crediting purposes)?
 Lace Dreams
Basic User

Basic User
3/25/2016 6:41:37 PM reply with quote send message to Lace Dreams Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

I use a lot of DA stock accounts and I post my banners on DA so I just credit on the banner.

So this one would be xxtgxxstock @ DA.

Alexandria

-----
Last edited by Lace Dreams on 3/25/2016 6:42:15 PM
 Dalkeith
Basic User

Basic User
3/25/2016 7:21:16 PM reply with quote send message to Dalkeith Object to Post

Awesome - thanks laugh :D
 Rock City Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
4/16/2016 10:50:22 AM reply with quote send message to Rock City Kennel Object to Post

If I ever get a tablet again I will so be using this! Thanks for sharing!

Just wanted to let you know, though, that dA users should be created as username.deviantart.com no username @ da. I've noticed all artists that I've used from want the actual link credited rather than just their name and where they're from happy :).
 Lace Dreams
Basic User

Basic User
4/16/2016 2:03:05 PM reply with quote send message to Lace Dreams Object to Post

Hmmm thanks for telling me! Usually they just say "credits on the piece" for offside use so I didn't know how else to do it.

Alexandria

Replies in this thread : 5

Did you know?
Since its centenary year in 1991, Crufts has officially been recognised as the world's largest and most prestigious dog show by the Guinness Book of Records, with a total of 22,973 dogs being exhibited that year.