Search

.com Forum · Afghan Hound

Replies in this thread : 0

Author Topic : Afghan Hounds... Spring Cleaning!!
 House of Bijouterie
Basic User

System.__ComObject
3/25/2016 6:54:35 PM reply with quote send message to House of Bijouterie Object to Post   

I haven't been able to get on SD for about a week (it was torturous ;P) and when I checked in today... I was busting at the seams with Afghan puppies! Time for some spring cleaning. Currently available:

Puppies:
CH Farasan Sweet Emotion x CH HS Decked In Diamonds at Bijou - All dogs and one bitch; silver (w/ and w/o mask) and cream w/ mask. All finishable with SOPs of 96.75 & up. $100 with approval.

GCH CH Terbu Blurred Outcome x CH Elan Khen El Alayanna - Bitches and dogs, all blue dominos. All finishable with SOPs of 96.70 & up. $100 with approval.

Also, I will possibly part with some older puppies/dogs that are partially or nearly fully sessioned... Just to make room for more of my color project Affies. Shoot me a message if you are interested!

Replies in this thread : 0

Did you know?
The two largest American dog shows after Westminster are the National Dog Show (which is televised on Thanksgiving Day by NBC, usually after the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade) and the AKC/Eukanuba National Championship.