Search

.com Forum · Bug Reporting and Suggestions

Replies in this thread : 10

Author Topic : 25 points still not CH
 KC golden meadows
Basic User

System.__ComObject
3/28/2016 7:46:46 AM reply with quote send message to KC golden meadows Object to Post   

Can someone tell me why this dog is not a champion? I know I gotta be missing something at least every time I think somethings not right I am missing something LOL

www.showdog.com/dogaspx?id=14692437
 KC golden meadows
Basic User

Basic User
3/28/2016 7:50:12 AM reply with quote send message to KC golden meadows Object to Post

Degree
Basic User

Basic User
3/28/2016 7:54:23 AM reply with quote send message to Degree Object to Post

Contact Admin as that is a pretty bad glitch.
 Artistri 2
Basic User

Basic User
3/28/2016 8:43:49 AM reply with quote send message to Artistri 2 Object to Post

Yeah thats a glitch- your dog has 7 majors under 6 different judges so there is no reason it shouldn't be a champion
 Degree
Basic User

Basic User
3/28/2016 9:35:20 AM reply with quote send message to Degree Object to Post

Different judges doesn't matter here for the regular CH, only GCH. You only need the 2 majors and 15pts total.
 KC golden meadows
Basic User

Basic User
3/28/2016 9:51:24 AM reply with quote send message to KC golden meadows Object to Post

I thought so thanks guys I wanted to put that out too you guys so I wouldn't look silly if I was missing something. Its happened to me before I was really kinda embarrassed
 KC golden meadows
Basic User

Basic User
3/28/2016 9:51:32 AM reply with quote send message to KC golden meadows Object to Post

I thought so thanks guys I wanted to put that out too you guys so I wouldn't look silly if I was missing something. Its happened to me before I was really kinda embarrassed
 Simply Sporting Ltd
Premium Member

Premium Member
3/28/2016 10:36:35 AM reply with quote send message to Simply Sporting Ltd Object to Post

Yes that's a glitch Get Jeff to take a look (don't hold your breath it takes him a while to fix things these days)

He had 17 to finish The last 2 set of points should be GC not regular points.
 Artistri
Basic User

Basic User
3/28/2016 11:18:24 AM reply with quote send message to Artistri Object to Post

Make sure you send Jeff a private message about it or he may not see it.
 kc meadows
Basic User

Basic User
3/28/2016 7:38:21 PM reply with quote send message to kc meadows Object to Post

Sent message this morning its been read I guess sit back and wait
 admin
Administrator
Forum Moderator

Administrator Forum Moderator
3/30/2016 1:08:31 PM reply with quote send message to admin Object to Post

You asked for a name reset on a dog you had shown numerous times evidently so you could add star to its name. That's not what dog name resets are for and I should not have approved it without looking at the dog.

It wasn't counting all of the results because it was under a different name.

Replies in this thread : 10

Did you know?
The largest and most prestigious dog show in America is the Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show, was established in 1877 and is held annually at Madison Square Garden in New York City.