Search

.com Forum · General

Replies in this thread : 5

Author Topic : Affix question
 nyan_jai
Basic User

System.__ComObject
4/17/2016 9:03:19 AM reply with quote send message to nyan_jai Object to Post   

If you had thought of an affix and when you did a search it had been used before however the last user hasn't been on for 7 years would it be okay to use it?
 Northern Lightz
Basic User

Basic User
4/17/2016 9:16:52 AM reply with quote send message to Northern Lightz Object to Post

I would say no. It's still their affix.

Can you think of editing it someway so it's almost the same but slightly different?
 Lace Dreams
Basic User

Basic User
4/17/2016 9:18:45 AM reply with quote send message to Lace Dreams Object to Post

Hmmm, I think it would be ok since 7 years *is* a long time but I dunno if it'd be allowed. Anybody else know? If all else fails, ask Jeff.

Alexandria
 Afterburner Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
4/17/2016 12:17:10 PM reply with quote send message to Afterburner Kennels Object to Post

I would say it's ok to use. After all, 7 years is a long time. I would think they haven't thought about this game in awhile.
 PPvallhunds
Basic User

Basic User
4/17/2016 8:55:00 PM reply with quote send message to PPvallhunds Object to Post

We're they in a diffrent breed?

If it's been 7 years it's less likley they will be back.

I'd say it's fine
 jaime1985
Basic User

Basic User
4/18/2016 3:42:19 AM reply with quote send message to jaime1985 Object to Post

The first one (hasn't been in 12 years) I can't see what breed they had

The second one was the first but slightly different (and slightly different to what I want to use) and they were in a different breed

It probably would be okay, I just feel bad potentially stepping on someones toes

Replies in this thread : 5

Did you know?
The two largest American dog shows after Westminster are the National Dog Show (which is televised on Thanksgiving Day by NBC, usually after the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade) and the AKC/Eukanuba National Championship.