Search

.com Forum · Banner Making Forum

Replies in this thread : 9

Author Topic : Banners, GPS, and Kennel Tags Wanted -- Lots of Payouts!!
 Lace Dreams
Basic User

System.__ComObject
4/21/2016 10:14:38 AM reply with quote send message to Lace Dreams Object to Post   

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

Hey y'all, in an effort to help this forum get more active, I'm offering a contest and I have lots of money spread out across my kennels, so I want to reward everybody who enters. happy :)

Here's what I'm looking for...

Two kennel banners
Four breed specific banners
Five GPs
Two kennel tags

Kennel Name: Lace Dreams
Slogan: Beautiful as Lace, Strong as a Spider's Web
Breed(s): Dachshund (any variety) and Lhasa Apso
Theme/Colors: really up to your good judgement, PM me if you need ideas
Payout: $1000 for the one I like best, $500 for the one I like second best, and $250 for everybody else who enters

Kennel Name: Amethyst Dachshunds
Slogan: Majesty Comes in Purple
Breed(s): I would really love to see all three coat varieties, but long is the most important to me.
Theme/Colors: castles, crowns, purple
Payout: $500 for the one I like best, $250 for the one I like second best, and $100 for everybody else who enters

Kennel Name: LD
Slogan: n/a
Breed(s): Lhasa Apso
Theme/Colors: you have complete creative license on this...I love sunsets, nature, water, fairytales, if you need ideas
Payout: $500 for the one I like best, $250 for the one I like second best, and $100 for everybody else who enters

Kennel Name: .Alexandrite.
Slogan: Good Quality Doesn't Have to be Rare
Breed(s): Afghans and Petit Basset Griffon Vendeen
Theme/Colors: I was kind of liking a forest-feel, if y'all are into Once Upon A Time, that kinda feel would be cool
Payout: $1000 for the one I like best, $500 for the one I like second best, and $250 for everybody else who enters

Kennel Name: Alexandrite Afghans
Slogan: Beauty in Every Light
Breed(s): Afghans
Theme/Colors: really up to you...I've seen everything from a rainbow to the colors that alexandrite can be (it's a gemstonewink ;)) to sun shining thru a forest

Kennel Name: .A.
Slogan: What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger
Breed(s): Petit Basset Griffon Vendeen
Theme/Colors: fire, maybe a Phoenix feel

GPs:

Name: An Lace Dreams Dog
Breed: preferably a hound, maybe even a few hounds
Theme/Colors: match the Lace Dreams banner
Payout: $250 for the one I like best, $150 for the one I like second best, and $100 for everybody else who enters

Name: An Amethyst Dachshund
Breed: long-haired Dachshund
Theme/Colors: see the Amethyst banner
Payout: $250 for the one I like best, $150 for the one I like second best, and $100 for everybody else who enters

Name: An LD Lhasa
Breed: Lhasa Apso
Theme/Colors: see the LD banner

Name: An .Alexandrite. Dog
Breed: up to you
Theme/Colors: see the .Alexandrite. banner

Name: An .A. PBGV
Breed: Petit Basset Griffon Vendeen
Theme/Colors: see the .A. banner

Kennel Tags:
Kennel Name: .Alexandrite.
Slogan: Good Quality Doesn't Have to be Rare
Theme/Colors: colorful...or shades of red

Kennel Name: Lace Dreams
Slogan: Beautiful as Lace, Strong as a Spider's Web
Theme/Colors: dainty, delicate feel...maybe pastels?

Ready...set...go!
Alexandria

-----
Last edited by Lace Dreams on 4/21/2016 2:11:56 PM
 Lace Dreams
Basic User

Basic User
4/28/2016 10:00:59 AM reply with quote send message to Lace Dreams Object to Post

Nobody at all?

Alexandria
 Wabi-Sabi Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
4/28/2016 5:34:12 PM reply with quote send message to Wabi-Sabi Kennels Object to Post

I might try. I'll have something done sometime during the weekend happy :)
 Dalkeith
Basic User

Basic User
4/29/2016 8:47:14 AM reply with quote send message to Dalkeith Object to Post

I might try this at some point - but I have 9 other banners to make before this happy :)
 Lace Dreams
Basic User

Basic User
4/29/2016 10:38:05 AM reply with quote send message to Lace Dreams Object to Post

Yay! Looking forward to seeing what y'all cone up with. happy :)

Alexandria
 Wabi-Sabi Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
5/9/2016 6:33:10 PM reply with quote send message to Wabi-Sabi Kennels Object to Post

this post has been edited 3 time(s)

user wiped their message

-----
Last edited by Wabi-Sabi Kennels on 5/9/2016 6:34:28 PM
 Wabi-Sabi Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
5/10/2016 9:59:31 PM reply with quote send message to Wabi-Sabi Kennels Object to Post

this post has been edited 2 time(s)

Sorry for the delay. Things have been crazy over here! I'm not sure I like the placement and the fonts but I can easily change them if you would like to see it set up some other way. I also probably going to try making a similar/matching GP to go with it sometime this week. I can also make it smaller if you like. happy :)

-----
Last edited by Wabi-Sabi Kennels on 5/10/2016 10:01:57 PM
 Lace Dreams
Basic User

Basic User
5/11/2016 9:34:52 AM reply with quote send message to Lace Dreams Object to Post

Ooooohhh...

Alexandria
 Wabi-Sabi Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
5/11/2016 6:18:47 PM reply with quote send message to Wabi-Sabi Kennels Object to Post

Astoria Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
5/12/2016 3:43:39 PM reply with quote send message to Astoria Kennel Object to Post

Alex, I'll play - it'll have to be next week though!

Replies in this thread : 9

Did you know?
The sit for exam is a modified version of the Stand for Exam. It is generally used in novice level classes and requires the handler to order the dog to sit and then to move away from the dog the length of the leash. The judge will then approach the dog and pet the dog's head.