Search

.com Forum · Argentine Dogo

Replies in this thread : 4

Author Topic : Any Dogos?
 Mystic Spring Kennel
Basic User

System.__ComObject
4/22/2016 4:29:41 PM reply with quote send message to Mystic Spring Kennel Object to Post   

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

Hi, I was wondering if any breeders are selling show quality dogos. I'm interested in purchasing one bitch and one dog. I do see one dog up for sale but wanted to see if their are other kennels willing to sell their puppies too.

-----
Last edited by Mystic Spring Kennel on 4/22/2016 4:30:09 PM
 Chaos and Havoc
Basic User

Basic User
4/22/2016 7:22:53 PM reply with quote send message to Chaos and Havoc Object to Post

this post has been edited 2 time(s)

You do realize that you can't have more than ONE Basic account?

You've just posted from FOUR different Basic accounts:

Mystic Spring
Mystic Ocean
Mystic Storm
Mystic Fall

-----
Last edited by Chaos and Havoc on 4/22/2016 7:27:09 PM
 Mystic Spring Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
4/22/2016 11:08:20 PM reply with quote send message to Mystic Spring Kennel Object to Post

this post has been edited 2 time(s)

Yes, I had family accounts before I left and will be upgrading them back again on my payday back to family account(s). Yeah, I still remember the rules but thanks for letting me know. happy :)

Those where ones on my family account when I stop playing 5-6 years ago.

-----
Last edited by Mystic Spring Kennel on 4/23/2016 12:59:56 AM
 Mystic Spring Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
4/23/2016 1:00:33 AM reply with quote send message to Mystic Spring Kennel Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

Never mind, I'm going to start my line. If anyone is willing to sell one or two (dog & bitch preferred, not from the same line since I would like to breed them to together someday) please send a message because I may forget to look here. Thank for any help you can give. happy :)

-----
Last edited by Mystic Spring Kennel on 4/23/2016 3:45:38 AM
  Absolut
Basic User

Basic User
4/23/2016 7:53:02 AM reply with quote send message to  Absolut Object to Post

I have Dogos I can part with -- I put them up usually, but I forgot this last time. I'll shoot you a PM too happy :)

Replies in this thread : 4

Did you know?
In the United Kingdom, the international championship show Crufts was first held in 1891.