Search

.com Forum · Brags

Replies in this thread : 3

Author Topic : BIS for a Norwegian Buhund
 Rensvik
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
5/21/2016 2:30:22 AM reply with quote send message to Rensvik Object to Post   

At last I have finally managed to breed a Best In Show winner in Norwegian Buhunds. Very pleased with the boy happy :)

GCH Tanami Stalking Tiger.

www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=14815383
 Chaos and Havoc
Basic User

Basic User
5/21/2016 2:54:27 AM reply with quote send message to Chaos and Havoc Object to Post

Congrats! That's an awesome achievement!
 Rensvik
Premium Member

Premium Member
5/21/2016 3:17:57 AM reply with quote send message to Rensvik Object to Post

Thank you.

Think I was a little lucky. My boy has been runner up in show twice to Irish wolfhounds under Lucille Green who usually gives BIS to that breed --- but for some reason there were none entered happy :). Perseverance paid off!!!
 Valley of Dreams
Basic User

Basic User
5/21/2016 4:36:38 AM reply with quote send message to Valley of Dreams Object to Post

Hahaa don't worry - in one of my other breeds (Caucasian Mountain Dogs) our breed always gets a decent look at by Patricia Stevens - only to be trumped by tiny little Pomeranians! :P (Pat S loves both those breeds) - and it always makes me laugh when a tiny little fluffball trumps a massive Mountain Dog :P

Replies in this thread : 3

Did you know?
The two largest American dog shows after Westminster are the National Dog Show (which is televised on Thanksgiving Day by NBC, usually after the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade) and the AKC/Eukanuba National Championship.