Search

.com Forum · General

Replies in this thread : 3

Author Topic : ISO-Welsh Terriers
 This N That
Basic User

System.__ComObject
8/13/2016 9:48:22 AM reply with quote send message to This N That Object to Post   

I am looking to purchase non source Welsh Terriers if there are any in the game. I have messaged the one other kennel, but they have logged in and never read my message.

I have one non source dog and all my females are source dogs.

Thank you!
 Dalkeith
Basic User

Basic User
8/13/2016 5:18:29 PM reply with quote send message to Dalkeith Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

I hear ya! :/ I have tried on 3 separate occasions to get into this breed - but like you mentioned the only player with current SOP dogs doesn't answer their inbox...

I'm not sure that we will ever be able to get into this breed - unless we use source girls bred to the current SOP studs available as well as any hidden studs (old studs in abandoned kennels that are up for public use etc).

-----
Last edited by Dalkeith on 8/13/2016 5:20:39 PM
 Dalkeith
Basic User

Basic User
8/13/2016 5:32:37 PM reply with quote send message to Dalkeith Object to Post

I've gone through all my usual searches to look for any 'hidden' Welsh Terriers in abandoned kennels and I didn't find any for sale or stud.

As far as a I can tell there has only been one breeder working on this breed since one other breeder left the breed in 2015.
 This N That
Basic User

Basic User
8/14/2016 12:00:38 PM reply with quote send message to This N That Object to Post

That's a shame. I guess I will keep using my source girls and try to breed them up.

I guess I got lucky when I found my guy for sale then lol.

Replies in this thread : 3

Did you know?
In the United Kingdom, the international championship show Crufts was first held in 1891.