Search

.com Forum · Bug Reporting and Suggestions

Replies in this thread : 5

Author Topic : Upgraded family account but only main account working
 Halcyon Desires
Basic User

System.__ComObject
9/29/2016 12:47:46 PM reply with quote send message to Halcyon Desires Object to Post   

So I have a family account. My subscription ran out, I had cancelled my direct debit because I wasn't sure if I wanted to rejoin because of the bugs not getting fixed and I struggle to afford the game anyway. My hubby gifted me enough to renew for another 6 months & I clicked the renew family account button.

My main kennel Halcyon Dreams is back operating like a renewed account. But this and the four others aren't. I cannot enter my dogs into shows etc.

I've tried logging out and back in. What do I do? I know I can message Jeff but I don't know how long it will take him to look at that. Is his email address jeff@showdog.com?
 Summerwind Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
9/29/2016 12:52:09 PM reply with quote send message to Summerwind Kennels Object to Post

Call him, you'll get a faster response
 Halcyon Desires
Basic User

Basic User
9/29/2016 12:53:25 PM reply with quote send message to Halcyon Desires Object to Post

Not from the UKim not, that would cost almost as much as a subscription!

I think I have figured out what I have to do, I didn't realise that I have to go into manage family account and re-add them. Thank you for the fast response though.

Summerwind Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
9/30/2016 3:37:54 PM reply with quote send message to Summerwind Kennels Object to Post

oh sorry, I forgot you're in the UK... i knew that.

Yes you need to add them though... is it working now?
 gaylanstudio
Premium Member

Premium Member
10/1/2016 12:51:32 PM reply with quote send message to gaylanstudio Object to Post

You might have to re-add those other accounts to you primary account. When your account drops, the links between then are gone.

I think someone else had a similar problem recently and that was the solution.

Halcyon Design
Basic User

Basic User
10/1/2016 6:30:07 PM reply with quote send message to Halcyon Design Object to Post

Yes it was & ive sorted it now happy :)

Thank you both happy :)

Replies in this thread : 5

Did you know?
The sit for exam is a modified version of the Stand for Exam. It is generally used in novice level classes and requires the handler to order the dog to sit and then to move away from the dog the length of the leash. The judge will then approach the dog and pet the dog's head.