Search

.com Forum · General

Replies in this thread : 4

Author Topic : Question about "giving money"
 Dead Until Dark
Basic User

System.__ComObject
1/3/2017 10:41:28 AM reply with quote send message to Dead Until Dark Object to Post   

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

Cash has been flowing recently and I've been involved in a number of giveaways prize dogs etc

If "pay pups" are purchased for a high dollar amount and then resold back to the original owner does set off any flags?

Eta
I may have answered my own question
I guess money giving/sharing isn't clearly defined outside of acting as coops.

-----
Last edited by Dead Until Dark on 1/3/2017 10:44:26 AM
 Studio Dogs
Basic User

Basic User
1/3/2017 10:58:58 AM reply with quote send message to Studio Dogs Object to Post

That is a big no no! It isn't defined because there really isn't a programmable to prevent it. So..... on your honor!
 Glittering
Basic User

Basic User
1/3/2017 3:19:01 PM reply with quote send message to Glittering Object to Post

There may be a programmable way to prevent it - Jeff has indicated that there is.

This is not a way to transfer $ from your prosperous kennel to your struggling kennel without transferring the dog. If it's a good dog it shouldn't be part of this - only put up ones you were about to FH anyway for the fairy godmother.

If you're selling from one kennel to another for the dog to stay (as I recently transferred a breed from one of my kennels to another) then you do it at standard fees and the dog stays in the new kennel.
 Dead Until Dark
Basic User

Basic User
1/4/2017 11:21:10 AM reply with quote send message to Dead Until Dark Object to Post

To clarify the situation in question was about transactions with a separate kennel. This is the only one I've got open and it's basic right now.

I had just purchased a Pay pup that was good quality and wasn't quite sure what to do as generally, yes, people provide duds. I didn't want to make money off the dog as I was doing a "good deed" purchasing it in the first place and my goal is to get rid of money right now! wink ;)

Temora
Basic User

Basic User
1/4/2017 5:51:36 PM reply with quote send message to Temora Object to Post

Then offer it for sale on approval - and don't sell it back to the original owner.

Replies in this thread : 4

Did you know?
The two largest American dog shows after Westminster are the National Dog Show (which is televised on Thanksgiving Day by NBC, usually after the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade) and the AKC/Eukanuba National Championship.