.com Forum · Sporting Breeds

Replies in this thread : 62
Page : 1 2 3 4
<< prev page next page >>

Author Topic : RL sporting dogs
 Cloverwoof
Basic User

System.__ComObject
11/13/2005 7:13:13 PM reply with quote send message to Cloverwoof Object to Post   

Do you have a sporting dog in RL? I have a Lab named Lexi and GSP named Beau.

Cloverwoof
Bostons and Spinones
 RoyalStar
Basic User
Forum Moderator

Basic User Forum Moderator
11/14/2005 8:09:46 PM reply with quote send message to RoyalStar Object to Post

Yep! I show, raise, rescue, and foster Weimaraners. I have 5 Weimaraners currently, as well as a Vizsla, and I have a Lab mix foster. (I also have a Beagle, Shih Tzu, and Pit Bull, but they're not sporting dogs wink ;)) I'm waiting for a new Weim bitch to hopefully arrive shortly after the first of the year!! happy :)

~RoyalStar~
SDG Board Moderator
 Ashpups
Basic User

Basic User
11/14/2005 8:11:49 PM reply with quote send message to Ashpups Object to Post

I have a Lab mix, I used to have a GR mix,
Ashpups
I also have a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel, but thats a toy dog
 Cloverwoof
Basic User

Basic User
11/14/2005 8:14:18 PM reply with quote send message to Cloverwoof Object to Post

Cool! I almost got a Cavalier but went with Boston instead happy :)
 Diamondogs
Basic User

Basic User
11/18/2005 10:48:05 PM reply with quote send message to Diamondogs Object to Post

I have a 9 year old German Shorthair named Dakota. She's just a pet but the biggest sweetie! Hehe she recently earned her "sporting" ancestry in my eyes, Caught a possum (Of course she let it go, (unharmed I might add, *watched it scoot ahead*) but to me an old girl catching it proves what she was bred for!) She loves going up to the county, upstate NY.
Kate
 Freeways Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
11/18/2005 11:29:57 PM reply with quote send message to Freeways Kennels Object to Post

I have a Golden Retierever named Jazz that I show in JH and I might be getting an GSD for the breed ring!!!

Courtney @ CyGars
 Vrad
Basic User

Basic User
11/20/2005 2:24:31 AM reply with quote send message to Vrad Object to Post

I have a Vizsla who is my little angel. She is a conformation Ch and we are now working on her agility skills happy :)

V
 RoyalStar
Basic User
Forum Moderator

11/20/2005 2:41:41 PM reply with quote send message to RoyalStar Object to Post

How old is your Vizsla, Vrad? Mine is just over 2 years old. Her name is Sally, and she is such a little goofball, everyone can't help but fall in love with her. happy :) My Weims are defensive where Sally is timid, and that turns some people off when they meet all my dogs for the first time.

~RoyalStar~
SGD Board Mod
 PapSett
Basic User

Basic User
11/27/2005 1:23:28 PM reply with quote send message to PapSett Object to Post

I have 2 Gordon Setters , Kharma , who will be 2 in March , and Nick , who is 6 months old today. Both are bench show dogs , and will have obedience titles ; Kharma just got her Jumior Hunter title about 3 weeks ago.

I have had Gordies for 23 years now, and can't imagine life without them.
 Hotter_labs
Basic User

Basic User
12/2/2005 8:30:26 PM reply with quote send message to Hotter_labs Object to Post

I have a Black Lab Named Chase (Full name is Chaser Of Shadows) he is just a pet. i was going to show him but he has gotten to old so i just pratice with him. He is a big baby and i love him to death.

Hotter_labs
 Shadow Cove
Basic User

Basic User
12/7/2005 10:55:20 AM reply with quote send message to Shadow Cove Object to Post

I have a ESS field breed named Kong, I have a Pom named Lex but ended up leaving him with my Gram she always wanted a little dog. But he stays with me if she has to go any where. And I grew up with GSPs. Right now Mom has Kolby. Here is a pic of all of them at camp ringing wet Lex fell in the lake happy :) www.dogster.com/?231662
 DoGoneCraze
Basic User

Basic User
12/10/2005 9:28:40 PM reply with quote send message to DoGoneCraze Object to Post

I have A Beagle/Aussie/Pit mix named Dustee an english pointer named Will that I got from shelters and Aussie named Karma that does obediance and then my show English pointer named Brad..

Karli
DoGoneCraze
 Nordurljos
Basic User

Basic User
12/11/2005 6:35:43 PM reply with quote send message to Nordurljos Object to Post

I dont have any dogs right now..But my favourite breed is Gordon setter..and also wirehaired hungarian vizsla...I do handle in JH and main shows gordon setters happy :) I will be getting a gordon setter in future..and wirehaired vizsla as well..
 Revolution Retrievers
Basic User

Basic User
12/15/2005 4:06:10 PM reply with quote send message to Revolution Retrievers Object to Post

I have a Chesapeake Bay Retriever named Samson.
 Melrose Setters
Basic User

Basic User
1/1/2006 1:43:04 PM reply with quote send message to Melrose Setters Object to Post

I have a Gordon Setter named Lucy as well as an English Cocker named Isaac who I show.
 curlypup
Basic User

Basic User
1/3/2006 9:10:47 AM reply with quote send message to curlypup Object to Post

I have a rescue curly coated retriever X Labrador called Herbie and a pedigree Curly coated retriever puppy called Dillon.
 RoyalStar
Basic User
Forum Moderator

1/4/2006 3:17:00 PM reply with quote send message to RoyalStar Object to Post

Just wanted to share...I whelped a litter of 7 Weimaraners the day after Christmas (was actually late night into early morning). happy :)

~RoyalStar~
SG Board Monitor
 Northern Ice Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
1/6/2006 7:20:53 PM reply with quote send message to Northern Ice Kennels Object to Post

My grandparents own a 10 year old Irish setter named Kaleigh but I call her Kiwi.
 Cloverwoof
Basic User

Basic User
1/6/2006 7:26:52 PM reply with quote send message to Cloverwoof Object to Post

posted by RoyalStar
Just wanted to share...I whelped a litter of 7 Weimaraners the day after Christmas (was actually late night into early morning). happy :)

~RoyalStar~
SG Board Monitor

Wow congrats!!! Are they cute?

Clover
 WeimsRus
Basic User

Basic User
1/17/2006 7:28:52 AM reply with quote send message to WeimsRus Object to Post

I also have a Weim. and they are way too cute when thay are pups. A bundle of energy when they are growing and into adulthood.
 EdenGlen
Premium Member

Premium Member
1/17/2006 7:29:05 PM reply with quote send message to EdenGlen Object to Post

We have 5 american cockers (only one is in full show coat) and are in the process of getting an English Setter, as my new juniors dog.

Lauren

Replies in this thread : 62
Page : 1 2 3 4
<< prev page next page >>

Did you know?
The two largest American dog shows after Westminster are the National Dog Show (which is televised on Thanksgiving Day by NBC, usually after the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade) and the AKC/Eukanuba National Championship.