.com Forum · Sporting Breeds

Replies in this thread : 62
Page : 1 2 3 4
<< prev page next page >>

Bowties
Basic User

Basic User
1/17/2006 8:00:28 PM reply with quote send message to Bowties Object to Post

i have 3 soon to be four dogs. all three are purebred labradors under 2 yrs. mi oldest is Darby she is 1 and 1/2 yrs. she is a black lab and i am bringing her to the putomick labrador specialty. we will be in JH together. mi 2nd oldest is Lacy she is also a pure bred labrador black. i have shown her several times and all the times have placed. JH and in comformation. then sawyer she is i think 4 or 5 months. havent shown her but she is comin to the putomick as well. im showing her in comformation.
i am looking for either samoyeds or belgian sheepdogs or tervs for the JH ring. if anyone has any questions bout my dogs or needs advice or has advice for me please reply personally to me. thankx a million!
Cassie ~*Bowties Kennel*~
 Cloverwoof
Basic User

Basic User
1/17/2006 8:05:35 PM reply with quote send message to Cloverwoof Object to Post

Wow 3 labs under 2 yrs? I could barely deal with our lab when she was a bouncy little puppy razz :p

Labs are HIGH energy when pups but like ours calm out eventually thank god lol!

Clover
 Random Pointers
Basic User

Basic User
1/18/2006 10:20:11 PM reply with quote send message to Random Pointers Object to Post

I have 2 Pointers and 1 Labrador.
 JoanneIS
Basic User

Basic User
1/22/2006 9:05:21 AM reply with quote send message to JoanneIS Object to Post

I have 2 Irish Setters and 3 Gordon Setters, Have had setters since birth! I can't imagine my life any other way. I also have 2 horses, 1 very spoiled cat, and 3 teenagers.

Jo
 curlypup
Basic User

Basic User
1/22/2006 9:07:40 AM reply with quote send message to curlypup Object to Post

I am very jealous of you RoyalStar !!!
Christmas puppies - how cute !!
 Brewer
Basic User

Basic User
1/22/2006 9:24:37 AM reply with quote send message to Brewer Object to Post

A little late, but I have 2 English Springers (Morning Stars Bailey Boy & Morning Stars Free Fallin - not bred by me, but by a differnet person in MI...we got them both from 2 owners at work...they didn't have time for them anymore...)who are absolute love bugs. Bailey is so hyper and sweet while Floyd is very calm and dominant and will give you a peice of his mind, lol. We also have a lab mix, though she looks almost pure. We rescued her from a shelter. We also have an Aussie/boxer mix and are fostering (or getting in the process of) 2 dogs from the kill shelter in Sandusky...one is a Weim...we've named her Whisper and we think she is about 3ish and the other pup is a gordon setter. He was brought into the shelter b/c his hunting instinct wasn't up to par according to the first owners. He is 1 1/2 and gorgeous. His name in Cody - but we think we are changing it, lol...we have to finalize the adoption and meet with the shelter and get our home checked again - since we've moved, but we are pretty sure they will be home with us in a week or two.

Basic User

Basic User
1/22/2006 6:31:29 PM reply with quote send message to Object to Post edit post

ya they are high energy. but thank god one dont live with me. lol i mean i miss her n all but like ya. lol
Cassie and ~*Bowties Kennel*~
 MidnightStar Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
1/22/2006 11:55:18 PM reply with quote send message to MidnightStar Kennels Object to Post

I'd love to have a sporting dog... lol, only have 3 toy breeds... -_-

I'm so jeleose of all of you! lol

-Midnight
 OkieDokies
Basic User

Basic User
1/23/2006 1:59:28 PM reply with quote send message to OkieDokies Object to Post

I rescue and foster Cocker Spaniels. I'm also showing my Cocker in agility trials right now. You can see pics of my girls here:
www.dogster.com/?107971
 MysticShadows
Basic User

Basic User
1/26/2006 1:15:07 PM reply with quote send message to MysticShadows Object to Post

I've been told my dog looks a bit like a German Wirehaired Pointer. Probably isn't and to me he's a mutt, shelter had him listed as a Wolfhound mix. Best guess for the other part of the mix is Lab.
Pics of him here www.dogster.com/?39432 if anyones interested.
 KLADCkrs
Basic User

Basic User
1/26/2006 5:52:28 PM reply with quote send message to KLADCkrs Object to Post

I have three American Cockers - two are show dogs (although one is retired) and one is my retired house pet. This summer I bred my first litter, and kept a boy (the ONLY pup) for showing.

Kelly
 CloudChaser
Basic User

Basic User
2/2/2006 11:26:11 PM reply with quote send message to CloudChaser Object to Post

I'm supposed to be getting a Labrador retriever in the fall as my service animal. Slightly off-topic where in the lab message board on here I have found every other sporting breed there is but not the lab.
 fantasy acres
Basic User

Basic User
2/26/2006 8:17:28 PM reply with quote send message to fantasy acres Object to Post

ive got 2 goldens and in the past have had
3 labs(with 3 litters)
2 e.setters
and r going to get another setter 4 breed
all we get r sporting dogs cause my dad is a big peasant hunter!
lol Fantasy
 Go for the gold
Basic User

Basic User
2/27/2006 4:38:54 PM reply with quote send message to Go for the gold Object to Post

hey, i have a English cocker spaniel! Her name is Lady Emily.
 ildanoch
Basic User

Basic User
3/7/2006 8:15:38 PM reply with quote send message to ildanoch Object to Post

I have Irish Water Spaniels and a Vizsla. We do conformation, obedience, agility, and field work.

My mil has Gordons, IWS, and Field Spaniels.
 Pawz n Clawz
Basic User

Basic User
3/8/2006 8:25:40 PM reply with quote send message to Pawz n Clawz Object to Post

I have two labs!! Duke & Lucky!!! One's a girl, and she's a black one--12 yrs., and Duke's a boy, yellow (although he's much more white)--nearly 7 months.

Pawz
 fxkhyy
Basic User

Basic User
3/18/2006 12:43:51 PM reply with quote send message to fxkhyy Object to Post

i like them, they cute. i wish i had one
 fxkhyy
Basic User

Basic User
3/18/2006 12:44:54 PM reply with quote send message to fxkhyy Object to Post

i have an english cocker spaniel, august it will be his third birthday, he's cute
 Eagles Wings Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
3/24/2006 8:40:09 PM reply with quote send message to Eagles Wings Kennels Object to Post

2 Labradors. And a Corgi, but that's in the herding group. wink ;)
 Benboee
Basic User

Basic User
3/25/2006 12:52:08 PM reply with quote send message to Benboee Object to Post

I have a GSP Bitch called Eva and GSP Dog called Vinnie (he is Evas son), a Yellow Lab Bitch Called Libee and a black lab dog called Turbo.

Pam
Benboee

Replies in this thread : 62
Page : 1 2 3 4
<< prev page next page >>

Did you know?
The largest and most prestigious dog show in America is the Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show, was established in 1877 and is held annually at Madison Square Garden in New York City.