Search

.com Forum · Swedish Forum

Replies in this thread : 4

Author Topic : Kennel Xciting!!!!!!
 MammaMangorin
Basic User
Forum Moderator

System.__ComObject Forum Moderator
6/17/2003 7:41:31 AM reply with quote send message to MammaMangorin Object to Post   

Min Afghan tik har fått valpar!!! Lika många som din 5 st fast min fick 2 tikar och 3 hanar.. Ska sälja 2 av hanarna... Passande fast lite ironiskt att vi har fått ett eget forum här laugh :D razz :p happy :)
 woof
Basic User

Basic User
6/17/2003 10:37:53 AM reply with quote send message to woof Object to Post

I know this is for the Swedish ppl, but I want to learn some swedish words and the meanings. Will anyone teach me some Swedish, because I alreay know Spanish!
 MammaMangorin
Basic User
Forum Moderator

Basic User Forum Moderator
6/17/2003 11:52:46 AM reply with quote send message to MammaMangorin Object to Post

I can learn you swedish happy :) If you can swedish you will understand norwegian, danish, little german and little dutch.. For exempel: Guinea pig/cavy in english: Marsvin in swedish, norwegian and danish, Meersvinchen in german; Cavia in dutch.. razz :p
 Kennel Xciting
Basic User
Forum Moderator

Basic User Forum Moderator
6/17/2003 12:26:30 PM reply with quote send message to Kennel Xciting Object to Post

ja... vad kul... och vad kul att afghaner får 5 valpar
 woof
Basic User

Basic User
6/17/2003 1:27:02 PM reply with quote send message to woof Object to Post

okay happy :)

Replies in this thread : 4

Did you know?
The sit for exam is a modified version of the Stand for Exam. It is generally used in novice level classes and requires the handler to order the dog to sit and then to move away from the dog the length of the leash. The judge will then approach the dog and pet the dog's head.