Search

.com Forum · American Eskimo Dog

Replies in this thread : 4

Author Topic : American Eskimo Dog
 SoBre Dogs
Basic User

System.__ComObject
12/17/2018 6:40:23 AM reply with quote send message to SoBre Dogs Object to Post   

Well, now that there is a major player with some current dogs- and not sharing studs or sales- I will be leaving the breed, as there is no sense in trying to "revive" the breed...It has many others out there doing a good job of it.

So, all mine are available if anyone wants them- offer what you want.
 Arcadia Meadows
Basic User

Basic User
12/17/2018 7:35:35 AM reply with quote send message to Arcadia Meadows Object to Post

I tried to get into them but every single breeding I tried was just horrible. Is there a player with good quality dogs??
 Karen RR
Basic User

Basic User
12/17/2018 8:17:03 AM reply with quote send message to Karen RR Object to Post

Sobre sorry to lose you. I wish you would reconsider. We only have 4 in the breed right now.

SoBre Dogs
Basic User

Basic User
12/17/2018 9:34:01 AM reply with quote send message to SoBre Dogs Object to Post

posted by Karen RR
Sobre sorry to lose you. I wish you would reconsider. We only have 4 in the breed right now.

-------------------------------

Karen,
I would love to stay but with the "Super-Kennel" coming back (2 or 3 actually), And with their new current litters on the way...I am not sure if all us little source breeders will stand a chance on showing...

Time will tell....meanwhile- all mine are available

I may come back to the breed at a later date.

Kuparas
Basic User

Basic User
12/21/2018 6:39:48 AM reply with quote send message to Kuparas Object to Post

Guess I'll be leaving too, there is no point in breeding source dogs to try to revive a breed if there are active kennels with blue stats dogs in that same breed.

Replies in this thread : 4

Did you know?
The largest and most prestigious dog show in America is the Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show, was established in 1877 and is held annually at Madison Square Garden in New York City.