This thread is now closed

Replies in this thread : 57
Page : 1 2 3
<< prev page next page >>

Huntsmead
Basic User

Basic User
9/28/2006 3:37:09 AM reply with quote send message to Huntsmead Object to Post

I just saved a dog again that was previously on there, as I need to use the judge evaluator to enter shows. When I did that, 2 more of my dogs appeared also. Don't know if this helps but doesn't that mean there is some hope that the database is not lost?
 Short dog
Basic User

Basic User
9/28/2006 10:03:44 AM reply with quote send message to Short dog Object to Post

So sorry Mette. I would be willing to help reenter PWC pedigrees once the site is back up. I can't tell you how helpful your site has been for me. I have done a lot of pedigree searches that I could not have done without you.
 In A Reverie
Basic User

Basic User
9/28/2006 12:17:07 PM reply with quote send message to In A Reverie Object to Post

posted by Huntsmead
I just saved a dog again that was previously on there, as I need to use the judge evaluator to enter shows. When I did that, 2 more of my dogs appeared also. Don't know if this helps but doesn't that mean there is some hope that the database is not lost?
Did the dogs that appeared have any stats not at zero? Am willing to bet that the two dogs that showed up were parents of the one you entered. That always happens if you enter a dog and its parents aren't in the database. Their names pop up, but they are statless unless you go back and edit them. happy :)
 MalteseDreams
Basic User

Basic User
9/28/2006 12:35:39 PM reply with quote send message to MalteseDreams Object to Post

I am so sorry this happened to you Mette! Your work on that site is so vital to many of us to get correct Genetic SOP's & favored Judges! I have #1 Dogs/Bitches in a few different breeds,but the ones now showing are way below the latest top SOP% top Dogs,which seems to be confusing people when they think that their newly SOP'ed dog is better than the top ones on the list when in actuality it is far from it. I can't get in to my login to re-add my Dogs so I don't know how else I can help until it allows me to login again.Please keep us updated & let us know if or when theres somethimg we can do to help remedy any part of your issues!Thank you so much for your site & dedication to try re-establishing whatver you can!!!
 Skipwall
Basic User

Basic User
9/28/2006 1:03:36 PM reply with quote send message to Skipwall Object to Post

I've just finished uploading the most complete database that I could get my hands on.

So, I think I can declare the site for open again!

A lot of you will proberly have to sign up again.

- Mette
www.skipwall.com
 Templar Knights
Basic User

Basic User
9/28/2006 1:13:26 PM reply with quote send message to Templar Knights Object to Post

Thanks Mette!

I'll have to get to work on adding pedigrees.
Alot are missing, but thankfully not all.

~Anna
 Big Lush
Basic User

Basic User
9/28/2006 1:19:21 PM reply with quote send message to Big Lush Object to Post

Fantastic mette.
you're a star.
Thankyou very much
 Reflection Rock
Basic User

Basic User
9/28/2006 3:11:54 PM reply with quote send message to Reflection Rock Object to Post

Thank you so much mette!! I am off to update pedigrees
 tribernbmd
Basic User

Basic User
9/28/2006 4:55:04 PM reply with quote send message to tribernbmd Object to Post

Thank you for all your hard work, it really is appreciated happy :)
 Halcyon Dreams
Basic User

Basic User
9/28/2006 4:55:30 PM reply with quote send message to Halcyon Dreams Object to Post

Thanks Mette

I don't seem to have an account anymore so have clicked on sign-up!

If I can help with entering some Pointer pedigrees I will enter what I have....

Lisa
 Heartland KNU Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
9/28/2006 6:34:33 PM reply with quote send message to Heartland KNU Kennels Object to Post

Thank you so much Mette! You're a life saver! ::runs to check if still can log on::

KNU
 Hermeston
Basic User

Basic User
9/28/2006 7:14:03 PM reply with quote send message to Hermeston Object to Post

For all those who´d be lost without it...donate a buck or 10!
 Guiding Senjis
Premium Member

Premium Member
9/28/2006 7:17:29 PM reply with quote send message to Guiding Senjis Object to Post

Thanks Mette, I have found that my highest and best dog entered is CH Guiding Senjis Spankys Will Basenji 78.50 78.50- As I am working on 84 consistantly and some higher have alot to re enter, also finding many parents grandparents and great grand parents currently lost.

I am entering updated stats for as much as I can whether my dogs or not, as some cant access yet, if we all do as much as possible for our breeds will help
 Heather Hills Boxers
Basic User

Basic User
9/28/2006 7:41:20 PM reply with quote send message to Heather Hills Boxers Object to Post

Thanks for all your hard work Mette. I had to sign up again and enter all my dogs, but luckily my kennel is small right now. I will try to help by entering in the dogs in their pedigrees as much as possible. On a plus note, right now I have the #1 through #12 boxers... if only it would last. happy :)
 MysticMinPins
Basic User

Basic User
9/28/2006 9:32:25 PM reply with quote send message to MysticMinPins Object to Post

Will we need to contact you for a password?

I'm so sorry this has happened to you. You've done so much for so many.

Many thanks,
Jeri
 Mystic Kelpie
Basic User

Basic User
9/28/2006 11:08:24 PM reply with quote send message to Mystic Kelpie Object to Post

Thanks Mette from all of my identities. I know you work very hard at keeping everything up and running at skipwall for us and for that I give you a BIG *HUG*. happy :) I hope that everything keeps working well for you.

Mystic Kelpie
CardinAround
ColorfulCreations
Beautifulbitches

Thanks again..
 Growlsburg
Basic User

Basic User
9/29/2006 1:19:10 AM reply with quote send message to Growlsburg Object to Post

Hi Mette:

So sorry this has happened to you. I know it was a lot of hard work to make the site and it is undoubtedly alot of hard work to maintain it. We really appreciate it. Is it safe for me to reenter all the dogs that are no longer in the database? All my current dogs are not in anymore. Please let me know what to do. There's no hurry. I understand you are quite busy.

Bridgett
 Skipwall
Basic User

Basic User
9/29/2006 3:10:54 AM reply with quote send message to Skipwall Object to Post

Bridgett,
it's just fine to enter your dogs now. I'll not whipe the database again (but I WILL take more frequent backups and keep them on several medias wink :))

- Mette
www.skipwall.com
 P3 Pups
Basic User

Basic User
9/30/2006 11:41:31 PM reply with quote send message to P3 Pups Object to Post

Well I helped a little by adding my dogs and some of their parents!!

Pam
 bodyfarmbrat
Basic User

Basic User
10/3/2006 4:42:41 AM reply with quote send message to bodyfarmbrat Object to Post

awww fuzz butts....oh well...just haveto add my best dogs and my account all overagain....foo.

This thread is now closed

Replies in this thread : 57
Page : 1 2 3
<< prev page next page >>

Thread Closed

Did you know?
A conformation dog show is not a comparison of one dog to another but a comparison of each dog to a judge's mental image of the ideal breed type as outlined in the individual breed's breed standard.