Search

.com Forum · Bug Reporting and Suggestions

Replies in this thread : 7

Author Topic : Sessioning Glitch
 Jonagold II
Basic User

System.__ComObject
3/2/2022 12:56:05 PM reply with quote send message to Jonagold II Object to Post   

Is anyone else having any sessioning glitches?? This is the second kennel now where I’ve had a random dog that cannot be sessioned (it acts as if the dog has already been sessioned but it has not been)
 Jonagold II
Basic User

Basic User
3/2/2022 1:05:50 PM reply with quote send message to Jonagold II Object to Post

Ok, make that four dogs in this kennel now. And if you use the sessioning short cut, the dogs do not even show up on the list. I have 19 sessions left, trust me it’s not human error here.
 pooh98
Premium Member

Premium Member
3/2/2022 1:23:33 PM reply with quote send message to pooh98 Object to Post

Yes I can’t session my new puppies
 SPF Jonagold
Premium Member

Premium Member
3/2/2022 1:32:53 PM reply with quote send message to SPF Jonagold Object to Post

Yup, looks like any that have not been sessioned before are the ones that are affected.
 Alchemy Ibizans
Premium Member

Premium Member
3/2/2022 3:02:26 PM reply with quote send message to Alchemy Ibizans Object to Post

All of my kennels are having this glitch with pups.
 BarStar
Premium Member

Premium Member
3/2/2022 4:29:02 PM reply with quote send message to BarStar Object to Post

When were the affected pups born? I am curious if they were all on the same date.

Will
 chestara
Premium Member

Premium Member
3/2/2022 6:16:20 PM reply with quote send message to chestara Object to Post

Puppies born today cannot be sessioned. I thought maybe it was because they had not been named yet so I named them but it made no difference. Then I looked at other litters. Ones that were listed on the Assistance list had been sessioned but ones that had never been sessioned cannot be.
 SPF Jonagold
Premium Member

Premium Member
3/2/2022 8:34:48 PM reply with quote send message to SPF Jonagold Object to Post

I had an older pup that had never been groomed yet, but I had trained and exercised him the day before. I was not able to session that one today either so it doesn’t seem to be affecting only those born on a certain date.

Replies in this thread : 7

Did you know?
At least two wins must be a set of three or more points ("majors"), under two different judges; at least one additional win under a third judge is also required.