Search

.com Forum · Australian Forum

Replies in this thread : 6

Author Topic : Please come here
 anniemariel99
Basic User

System.__ComObject
9/30/2007 6:25:43 PM reply with quote send message to anniemariel99 Object to Post   

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

I am American but both me and my mom have wanted to go to Australia. Can anyone from Australia ( or anywhere else ) give me some facts? I really want them. sad :(
 Keavine Dobies
Basic User

Basic User
10/1/2007 7:32:23 AM reply with quote send message to Keavine Dobies Object to Post

what does your post have to do with dogs??
 Keavine Dobies
Basic User

Basic User
10/1/2007 7:32:37 AM reply with quote send message to Keavine Dobies Object to Post

Why dont you just google Australia?
 Ltlpistol*s Lights
Basic User

Basic User
10/1/2007 9:16:52 AM reply with quote send message to Ltlpistol*s Lights Object to Post

Perhaps because when you google, you get travel agency info, not real life info from residents. And I understood that the country forums were just that, not dog specific, but country specific.
 Keavine Dobies
Basic User

Basic User
10/2/2007 7:27:55 AM reply with quote send message to Keavine Dobies Object to Post

so what do u want to know about australia??
The lonely planet guides are good - I always buy those before I travel
 Whispering Willows Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
10/6/2007 9:33:21 PM reply with quote send message to Whispering Willows Kennel Object to Post

where abouts in aus did you want to go?
 anniemariel99
Basic User

Basic User
10/9/2007 5:13:38 PM reply with quote send message to anniemariel99 Object to Post

Just some suff like food, animals, things like that.

Replies in this thread : 6

Did you know?
The third obedience title is a UD, or "Utility Dog", which is earned through competition in the Utility obedience class