Replies in this thread : 84
Page : 1 2 3 4 5
<< prev page next page >>

WishMaker
Premium Member

Premium Member
2/2/2008 2:37:50 PM reply with quote send message to WishMaker Object to Post

posted by willowblue1
please help, once you've made your banner how do you get it into photobucket, what do you save it under.
You have to have a "Photobucket account"
Then you can upload your pictures as a .jpg, .png, or .bmp. They should not be bigger than 800x600.

WishMaker
 WishMaker
Premium Member

Premium Member
2/2/2008 2:42:20 PM reply with quote send message to WishMaker Object to Post

posted by Sheepdogs Rule!
how do you change font color?
When you have the "colors" toolbar up, just click on it and you can change the color of your font. You can only do this when you are first typing your words. After that you will have to go up to "Adjustments" Hue/saturation to change the color font. You can also go to "Effects" color tint or color filter.

WishMaker
 Amber Falls
Basic User

Basic User
2/5/2008 10:33:54 AM reply with quote send message to Amber Falls Object to Post

gr8 thanks wish
 Labrador Retriever23
Basic User

Basic User
2/6/2008 4:57:02 PM reply with quote send message to Labrador Retriever23 Object to Post

I'm typing the text but can't get it to show up.
 WishMaker
Premium Member

Premium Member
2/6/2008 7:33:33 PM reply with quote send message to WishMaker Object to Post

posted by Labrador Retriever23
I'm typing the text but can't get it to show up.
Make sure your curser isn't on any toolbars or your text won't show upwink ;).

WishMaker
 Labrador Retriever23
Basic User

Basic User
2/6/2008 7:51:21 PM reply with quote send message to Labrador Retriever23 Object to Post

Oh thanks it's working now!!!
 Labrador Retriever23
Basic User

Basic User
2/11/2008 8:13:48 PM reply with quote send message to Labrador Retriever23 Object to Post

I'm saving it as png. but it still shows the white box around the dog when I put it on the backround.
 WishMaker
Premium Member

Premium Member
2/11/2008 9:13:07 PM reply with quote send message to WishMaker Object to Post

Are you following my instructions exactly. You must not have any other layers when you save a picture that you have cut out when you save it as a .png.

WishMaker
 Labrador Retriever23
Basic User

Basic User
2/14/2008 7:19:46 PM reply with quote send message to Labrador Retriever23 Object to Post

posted by WishMaker
Are you following my instructions exactly. You must not have any other layers when you save a picture that you have cut out when you save it as a .png.

WishMaker

I'll try it againhappy :)
 Ivory Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
2/14/2008 7:25:26 PM reply with quote send message to Ivory Kennel Object to Post

Wow! That was great!
 Labrador Retriever23
Basic User

Basic User
2/15/2008 5:04:57 PM reply with quote send message to Labrador Retriever23 Object to Post

posted by WishMaker

WishMaker

I'll try it againhappy :)

It still shows the whitesad :(
 WishMaker
Premium Member

Premium Member
2/15/2008 8:38:33 PM reply with quote send message to WishMaker Object to Post

It still shows the whitesad :(

Explain exactly what you are doing when you are cutting out the picture.

WishMaker
 Labrador Retriever23
Basic User

Basic User
2/15/2008 9:02:43 PM reply with quote send message to Labrador Retriever23 Object to Post

I set the brush size on about 5 or 6 then cut out the edge og the dog then the backround and save it as png. then x paint.net off open up a new one post my backround and go to that import from file thing then paste my dog on there then it has the white backround.
 WishMaker
Premium Member

Premium Member
2/15/2008 10:15:45 PM reply with quote send message to WishMaker Object to Post

Ok, Lets try this again.

Open a dog picture

Magnify it to about 500%-600%. Set the eraser brush to 2 or 3. I took the eraser all around the dog once. Your picture should look like this at this point.

Now in this picture, I've gone around the dog two more times with the eraser getting bigger each time, while de-magnifing the picture as I go. You can now see the background is disappearing. One more time around and it should be gone.

This should be what your picture looks like when you are done cutting it out. You are now ready to save it as a .png.

WishMaker
 Labrador Retriever23
Basic User

Basic User
2/16/2008 7:25:46 AM reply with quote send message to Labrador Retriever23 Object to Post

Ok I'll keep on practicinghappy :)Thanks wishhappy :)
 Labrador Retriever23
Basic User

Basic User
2/17/2008 6:25:16 PM reply with quote send message to Labrador Retriever23 Object to Post

sad :(*Cries*This sucks!!!It still shows the white box!!I went through it over 8 times and still,shows the white box!!!
 Labrador Retriever23
Basic User

Basic User
2/23/2008 3:03:18 PM reply with quote send message to Labrador Retriever23 Object to Post

oK.i finally finished it but still the text wont show up even when the mouse isn't on anything.
 BrokenLineLovers
Basic User

Basic User
2/23/2008 3:56:34 PM reply with quote send message to BrokenLineLovers Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

user wiped their message

Basic User

Basic User
3/7/2008 8:54:12 PM reply with quote send message to Object to Post edit post

oK.i finally finished it but still the text wont show up even when the mouse isn't on anything.
once you get the dog onto the background you want you must save it. Then open the one you just saved and try the text! Hope it works! happy :)laugh :Dhappy :)laugh :Dhappy :)laugh :Dhappy :)laugh :D
 Labrador Retriever23
Basic User

Basic User
3/8/2008 7:47:11 AM reply with quote send message to Labrador Retriever23 Object to Post

oK IT'S finllay WORKING NOW!And I'm also taking banner orders!!

Replies in this thread : 84
Page : 1 2 3 4 5
<< prev page next page >>

Did you know?
The first obedience title is a CD, or "Companion Dog", which is earned through competition in the Novice obedience class.