Search

.com Forum · Australian Forum

Replies in this thread : 7

Author Topic : Possibly making a trip "Down Under" in October
 Glacier Bay
Basic User

System.__ComObject
8/4/2008 4:24:25 PM reply with quote send message to Glacier Bay Object to Post   

I might be making a trip to Tas in October, to see my daughter. This is only in the pre-planning stages right now. Just thouhgt I would let my Aussie friends know.

GB
 Razorback Ridgebacks
Basic User

Basic User
8/6/2008 1:00:09 AM reply with quote send message to Razorback Ridgebacks Object to Post

Im from the other side of Aus but I heard Tassie is nice happy :) and cold lol. Ocotber should be warming up a bit though.
How long you staying are you just staying in Tas or else where in Aus?
Rachael
 Glacier Bay
Basic User

Basic User
8/6/2008 4:34:44 PM reply with quote send message to Glacier Bay Object to Post

I will be there for about three weeks. We very well might make a trip to the mainland, or at least I hope. I would like to do a bit of sight-seeing if we do.

GB
 verdadeiro
Basic User

Basic User
8/12/2008 1:24:58 AM reply with quote send message to verdadeiro Object to Post

There are tons of RL dog shows over there towards the middle to end of October- I went to Tassie in 2001- a lovely place different heat to here in melbourne- sorta sharper I would say if thats the right word to describe it.

that time of year its still lush, green, cold cold mornings and lovely days happy :)

Robyn
 Dal-Ridgebacks
Basic User

Basic User
8/21/2008 1:58:20 AM reply with quote send message to Dal-Ridgebacks Object to Post

where in Melb are you, Robyn?
 verdadeiro
Basic User

Basic User
8/21/2008 4:53:40 PM reply with quote send message to verdadeiro Object to Post

Im in Pakenham- I usually show at KCC Park, but about the time of year your in Tas- I should be doing shows at Lancefield, Sunbury and Echuca (birthday weekend!)

I used to show at the showgrounds, but between city link, the lack of facilities, the parking and the time I need to get there with 2 kids- and how long the day pans out- nuh uh anymore- also its dirty and cramped on the inside :P

My next show is down at Maffra- just doing the Friday as Japanese judges love my boy happy :)

Robyn
 Glacier Bay
Basic User

Basic User
8/21/2008 5:39:07 PM reply with quote send message to Glacier Bay Object to Post

I will be in Burnie.

GB
 Kuwanyauma
Basic User

Basic User
9/8/2008 3:09:36 AM reply with quote send message to Kuwanyauma Object to Post

Burnie??

Replies in this thread : 7

Did you know?
At least two wins must be a set of three or more points ("majors"), under two different judges; at least one additional win under a third judge is also required.