.com Forum · Toy Breeds

Replies in this thread : 27
Page : 1 2
<< prev page next page >>

Author Topic : Griffs in need of new breeders
 Wondai
Basic User

System.__ComObject
10/12/2008 10:46:10 PM reply with quote send message to Wondai Object to Post   

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

We are in need of new breeders to show case the wonderful breed.
That is:
1. cheap to feed
2.easy to maintain
3.easy to finsh
4.never have a handler rush
5. list goes on.....
6. current highest sop is equal 97.5

Please feel free to contact the top griff breeders we will be more than happy to assist you in getting your foundation stock and leading you in the right way.
We are a friendly bunch always helping others, and supporting each other.

Kelly
Breeder of Champion Griffs
 Montiana
Basic User

Basic User
10/14/2008 2:42:02 AM reply with quote send message to Montiana Object to Post

7. Friendly and helpful breeders
8. Group and show placements
 Stephval Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
10/14/2008 5:23:18 PM reply with quote send message to Stephval Kennels Object to Post

Fact #9 at Brussels Griffons.
We love new members!

Our community has always had open-arms to people who want to join us. We also have a nice, active forum where you can post questions we can most likely help you with.

All that aside, the breed is really fun. It provides a nice ''escape'' from RL and that is what I believe this game should do.
 Griffruity
Basic User

Basic User
10/14/2008 10:01:18 PM reply with quote send message to Griffruity Object to Post

I second everything everyone has said about our beloved Griffy breed. We have the most FANTASTIC network of breeders in this breed, like none I've seen in any other breed I've played on SD. I've been in Griffys for almost 4 years now (maybe longer...?) and though other breeds have come and gone for me, through the good and the bad, the few and the many.. Griffy's have stayed my favorite breed.

We would welcome any new players with open arms! If anyone is thinking of adding a 2nd breed, or opening a new kennel, please consider Griffs.

Thanks!
 Crow2008
Basic User

Basic User
10/14/2008 11:21:28 PM reply with quote send message to Crow2008 Object to Post

If I can have a couple of really good foundation stock, I might try Griffs..

I am in the process of leaving my current breed, and bought one dog from another breed today, but I am willing to try a couple of breeds, so I can stay in the one I like best.

I am looking for show placements, no handler rushing "or" hogging, I would like for people to take a couple of handlers for themselves and be happy that other people have a chance to place in the same show, if they leave some of the favorite handlers for them, enough players for majors a couple days of the week at least, and friendly players..

I can already see you guys are friendly, lol.

I have seen a couple of griffs placing in show before, but I am not sure I have actually seen on take BIS.

Also, do you guys enter shows way ahead of time, or people do it nightly, or weekly, how does it go in griffs... It doesn't really make a difference, but I would like to know.

Hope to be joining you guys soon...

Wondai
Basic User

Basic User
10/15/2008 12:32:53 AM reply with quote send message to Wondai Object to Post

I am more then happy to assist, i have some quality dogs that will help with your foundation stock.
PM me if your interested as will as other top griff breeders.
Welcome to the breed

Umm myself personally enters when i remember to lol, Hard to keep up with 11 kennels lol

Kelly
Wondai - Home to Champion Griff's
 Griffruity
Basic User

Basic User
10/15/2008 12:07:19 PM reply with quote send message to Griffruity Object to Post

Ditto.. I just sold 2 sessioned super High SOP dogs to another newer kennel in the breed, and already one took a major in one of his first shows. (very proud breeder!) I think any of us are willing to part with dogs we would rather keep for ourselves to get any new player started.

We haven't had a BIS Griff YET (well in the last several years)..but because we work so well together, our SOP's are consistently rising very quickly actually.. and that BIS Griff is just around the corner. Maybe you could have the first! happy :)

Entries typically are done about 10 days in advance when people have their dogs sessioned and ready to compete. I just entered 2 dogs for 10 days or so in advance, and had no problem finding handlers. In Fact, I just withdrew them because they both finished in less than 5 shows. lol
 Wondai
Basic User

Basic User
10/15/2008 5:52:40 PM reply with quote send message to Wondai Object to Post

I just sold 2 of my best dogs in my kennel, good luck with them Crow
Kelly
 Stephval Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
10/15/2008 6:04:23 PM reply with quote send message to Stephval Kennels Object to Post

Welcome! Best of luck, Crow.

I've always sold my Griffs to kennels as show prospects and introduce them to showing before breeding. I myself have been in breeds where I didn't like the show aspect and I dropped the breed. For example, Montiana purchased a dog which she showed until the dog aged out (actually showing the dog to #1 Toy Breed for a moment) and had a nice experience with showing.

Nevertheless, have fun and the breed forum is open for conversation. happy :)
 The Hidden Forest
Basic User

Basic User
10/15/2008 7:40:20 PM reply with quote send message to The Hidden Forest Object to Post

I had some griffs in my old kennel. Would like to get back into them. Who's got some good pups for sale?
 Stephval Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
10/15/2008 7:47:14 PM reply with quote send message to Stephval Kennels Object to Post

www.showdog.com/General/user_information.aspx?user=Griffruity
www.showdog.com/General/user_information.aspx?user=Keepsake
www.showdog.com/General/user_information.aspx?user=Montiana

Those three kennels have some nice pups for sale. 2 oldies in the breed (hehe) and a new member who we are happy to have.

Good luck if you decide to also join us.
 Nanango
Basic User

Basic User
10/15/2008 10:07:29 PM reply with quote send message to Nanango Object to Post

I got griff's you can have to start you with, plus got litters due to settle in 14days time.
I'll go in my griff knl and post you some links.
Kelly
Welcom to the breed
 Wondai
Basic User

Basic User
10/15/2008 10:09:30 PM reply with quote send message to Wondai Object to Post

www.showdog.com/users/dog_info.aspx?id=7437691
My 16day old, was going to keep for myself, but since you are new comer you are welcome to her, let me find more.
www.showdog.com/Users/dog_info.aspx?id=7398537 my 27 day old male, have not had chance to session him for shows, so feel free he is finshable.
Kelly
Wondai - Home to champion griffs
 The Hidden Forest
Basic User

Basic User
10/15/2008 10:16:39 PM reply with quote send message to The Hidden Forest Object to Post

Wondai, I made an offer on the girl pup.
 Wondai
Basic User

Basic User
10/15/2008 10:18:35 PM reply with quote send message to Wondai Object to Post

Thank you, i accepted.
Good luck with her.
Kelly
 Wondai
Basic User

Basic User
10/15/2008 10:20:55 PM reply with quote send message to Wondai Object to Post

Robyn in bruoc has 3litters due to settle also in 14 - 15days time, so keep watch!.
Kelly
 Griffruity
Basic User

Basic User
10/15/2008 10:30:01 PM reply with quote send message to Griffruity Object to Post

Welcome to all of the new Griffy owners, we are thrilled to have you!!
 Bruocsella
Basic User

Basic User
10/15/2008 10:45:12 PM reply with quote send message to Bruocsella Object to Post

www.showdog.com/users/dog_info.aspx?id=7349993 Would consider selling her for 500- she is from 2 very influential lines of mine

www.showdog.com/users/dog_info.aspx?id=7406728 I would also sell her- but with conditions. She would need to be sessioned,shown and finished before having a litter and I would like first right of refusal to any pups you wouldnt keep for yourself. Im more than willing to sell her for 250- but on all these conditions

I have bred a Bronze sire (who has 15champion progeny) I think Movin On Up might like to become a gold sire (he is in Dragonwise)... Timely has 2 lovely pups from him on the ground- and there is a nice bitch with entering and handlering up should make Ch #16 as she only needs one major :P

Robyn
 Crow2008
Basic User

Basic User
10/16/2008 12:54:50 AM reply with quote send message to Crow2008 Object to Post

bruocsela, Timely and Dragonwise belong to the same owner?

I would be willing to buy the $250 bitch...I am okay with all your conditions, since she is almost all the way sessioned, I would love to get a taste of showing brussels sooner than I thought.

If you want references, you can email Capriccio, when I first started in neos, I bought some nice dogs from her, many of which are now on the top all time list for neapolitan mastiffs. One of then I sowed her whole show career and she is the number 5 all time neapolitan mastiff, her name is Capriccio's Taboo, if you want to check her out.

I would be glad to let you have her back, once she is done showing, and I have a couple of breedings, and you would be more than welcome to any puppies from her that I wouldn't keep myself. I don't care if a dog is my breeding or not, if it has the potential to place in shows and special, then the dog deserves to be shown and specialed.

Just let me know..
 Wondai
Basic User

Basic User
10/16/2008 1:44:49 AM reply with quote send message to Wondai Object to Post

just email bruoc and let her now of your interests with that particulour dog, timely/dragonwise and bruoc are differant owners.
Kelly
 Bruocsella
Basic User

Basic User
10/16/2008 1:52:46 AM reply with quote send message to Bruocsella Object to Post

I sold Dragonwise Movin On Up :P

Timely has Movin pups

Feel free to offer on the girl- No need to show references- I believe you will do what is best for her

Robyn

Replies in this thread : 27
Page : 1 2
<< prev page next page >>

Did you know?
The second obedience title is a CDX, or "Companion Dog Excellent", which is earned through competition in the Open obedience class.