Search

.com Forum · Toy Breeds

Replies in this thread : 27
Page : 1 2
<< prev page next page >>

The Hidden Forest
Basic User

Basic User
10/16/2008 12:10:43 PM reply with quote send message to The Hidden Forest Object to Post

I just finished my new banner, my daughter helped me make it. What do you all think of it?

Bruoc, the girl you have listed is pregnant? Are you still okay with selling her?
 lor1210
Basic User

Basic User
10/16/2008 2:47:42 PM reply with quote send message to lor1210 Object to Post

There is a reason why I have stuck with only Griffs since I started playing the game back in May. I dabbled in a few other breeds, but enjoyed the Griffs so much more, for all of the reasons already mentioned.

I should have a nice litter born on the 20th, so I will likely put a few of those pups up for sale. Also, this 97.0 SOP girl just settled - www.showdog.com/Users/dog_info.aspx?id=7451319

If anyone is interested in her, please let me know. I would consider selling her to someone who is looking to get into the breed.
 Bruocsella
Basic User

Basic User
10/16/2008 4:15:03 PM reply with quote send message to Bruocsella Object to Post

I will still sell the pregnant bitch. She is from strong lines as is the dog I bred her to- if you are interested- offer away happy :)
 Kulpi
Basic User

Basic User
10/16/2008 10:38:28 PM reply with quote send message to Kulpi Object to Post

If anyone needs me, please be paitient as im showing my "Aussie" this weekend, chasing his final 22points for his championship.
I'll let you all know how he goes.
Kelly
Wondai - Home to champion Griff's
 Griffruity
Basic User

Basic User
11/7/2008 4:05:41 PM reply with quote send message to Griffruity Object to Post

lets bump this post up!
 Griffruity
Basic User

Basic User
11/9/2008 11:18:23 AM reply with quote send message to Griffruity Object to Post

bump
 Bizzare
Basic User

Basic User
12/11/2008 12:55:56 AM reply with quote send message to Bizzare Object to Post

bump

Replies in this thread : 27
Page : 1 2
<< prev page next page >>

Did you know?
A specialty show is a dog show which reviews a single breed, unlike other dog shows, particularly conformation shows, which are generally referred to as "all-breed" because they are open to all breeds recognized by the sponsoring kennel club.