Search

.com Forum · Herding Breeds

Replies in this thread : 51
Page : 1 2 3
<< prev page next page >>

Author Topic : Border Collie Breeders Club!
 Border_Collie_Lover1
Basic User

System.__ComObject
11/8/2008 4:27:50 AM reply with quote send message to Border_Collie_Lover1 Object to Post   

It is being worked on right now but it is still up and running. Fell free to take a look around, the site will be better soon. Here is the link:

www.freewebs.com/bclk/

Plz do not post in the forums if u do not breed Border Collies on showdog.com but u can look around. Ok thnx bye! laugh :D

Border_Collie_Lover1
Basic User

Basic User
11/8/2008 4:29:03 AM reply with quote send message to Border_Collie_Lover1 Object to Post

Bump!
 Welsh Corgi Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
11/8/2008 7:34:42 AM reply with quote send message to Welsh Corgi Kennels Object to Post

How did you make a website? Could you make a AKK club?
 Border_Collie_Lover1
Basic User

Basic User
11/8/2008 8:15:42 AM reply with quote send message to Border_Collie_Lover1 Object to Post

Er... not to sound stupid but yes I would if I knew what that was. Lol!
 Welsh Corgi Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
11/8/2008 8:19:53 AM reply with quote send message to Welsh Corgi Kennels Object to Post

Alaskan Klee Kai happy :)
 Border_Collie_Lover1
Basic User

Basic User
11/8/2008 8:30:36 AM reply with quote send message to Border_Collie_Lover1 Object to Post

O.o ok I don't know much about them but if u tell me what kind of stuff u want on the site then I can certanly do that for u. I can also add cool widgets and stuff like that so just let me know what u want on it and I will send u the link for the site when I have done ok. Thnx and glad I could help out. laugh :D
 Welsh Corgi Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
11/8/2008 8:32:22 AM reply with quote send message to Welsh Corgi Kennels Object to Post

Bump for Border-Collie-lover
 Border_Collie_Lover1
Basic User

Basic User
11/8/2008 8:32:53 AM reply with quote send message to Border_Collie_Lover1 Object to Post

posted by Welsh Corgi Kennels
O.o and by the way I looked at u'r kennel page, lovin the banners! Lol!
 Welsh Corgi Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
11/8/2008 8:38:04 AM reply with quote send message to Welsh Corgi Kennels Object to Post

Ok,Could the Background be like Icey or blue? and could it be kinda like the border colli club?
and have the name be,

Alaskan Klee Kai Club
For Showdog Users

I have a question,could you make it were you have to log in? So onley have Showdog members Join.Like whenever they press JOIN NOW,it will ask them what there showdog name is.If you cant do that then its finehappy :)
 Welsh Corgi Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
11/8/2008 8:38:50 AM reply with quote send message to Welsh Corgi Kennels Object to Post

posted by Border_Collie_Lover1
O.o and by the way I looked at u'r kennel page, lovin the banners! Lol!

Thankyou! Your first banner is cutehappy :)
 Border_Collie_Lover1
Basic User

Basic User
11/8/2008 8:42:29 AM reply with quote send message to Border_Collie_Lover1 Object to Post

Thnx! laugh :D Now not to be to serious but let's get down to business! Lol! Can I have a list of some of the things you want on the web site plz. O.o and how many pages u want if possible but u could just give me the list thnx. Ok. And then I will get started on it. laugh :D
 Welsh Corgi Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
11/8/2008 8:47:42 AM reply with quote send message to Welsh Corgi Kennels Object to Post

4 Pageshappy :)

FIRST PAGE-Home (could you put a Couple AKK pics up? and say that this is a Club ONLEY for Showdog users and stuff like thathappy :)

SECOND PAGE-About the breed and stuff like that

THIRD PAGE-the Forums were we disscuse something about Showdog or the breed.

FOURTH PAGE-Contact us or something like that.happy :)
 Welsh Corgi Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
11/8/2008 8:49:36 AM reply with quote send message to Welsh Corgi Kennels Object to Post

Oh,Can I change something? how about it is the Alaskan Klee kai and Alaskan Malamute club? and on the First page put some Alaskan Malamute pics up tohappy :)
 Welsh Corgi Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
11/8/2008 8:50:41 AM reply with quote send message to Welsh Corgi Kennels Object to Post

Ok,Could the Background be like Icey or blue? and could it be kinda like the border colli club?
and have the name be,

Alaskan Klee Kai Club
For Showdog Users

I have a question,could you make it were you have to log in? So onley have Showdog members Join.Like whenever they press JOIN NOW,it will ask them what there showdog name is.If you cant do that then its finehappy :)

Welsh Corgi Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
11/8/2008 8:51:37 AM reply with quote send message to Welsh Corgi Kennels Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

and have the name be,

Alaskan Klee Kai and Alaskan Malamute Club
For Showdog Users

there,I changed it to Alaskan Klee Kai and Alaskan Malamute Clubhappy :)
 Welsh Corgi Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
11/8/2008 9:00:00 AM reply with quote send message to Welsh Corgi Kennels Object to Post

Start PM
 Border_Collie_Lover1
Basic User

Basic User
11/8/2008 9:18:57 AM reply with quote send message to Border_Collie_Lover1 Object to Post

Sorry I can't do a password think on it because you have to be a member of freewebs to be able to sign up or log in. Really sorry but I am still working on the other pages for u. It might be ready by tomorrow for u to use if you want it done by then.
 Border_Collie_Lover1
Basic User

Basic User
11/8/2008 9:26:53 AM reply with quote send message to Border_Collie_Lover1 Object to Post

4 Pageshappy :)

FIRST PAGE-Home (could you put a Couple AKK pics up? and say that this is a Club ONLEY for Showdog users and stuff like thathappy :)

SECOND PAGE-About the breed and stuff like that

THIRD PAGE-the Forums were we disscuse something about Showdog or the breed.

FOURTH PAGE-Contact us or something like that.happy :)

I can do that! laugh :D
 Welsh Corgi Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
11/8/2008 9:30:09 AM reply with quote send message to Welsh Corgi Kennels Object to Post

Ok!happy :) but on the first page could you add,Onley Showdog members allowd!

thanbkyou ever so much!

WCorgi
 Border_Collie_Lover1
Basic User

Basic User
11/8/2008 9:38:45 AM reply with quote send message to Border_Collie_Lover1 Object to Post

When you say stuff about the breed do u mean on show dog like the breed info on how many users have these dogs or do u mean about the dog in real life?
 Welsh Corgi Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
11/8/2008 9:48:20 AM reply with quote send message to Welsh Corgi Kennels Object to Post

Well,since its going to be a AKK and Malamute club,put thing about it from showdog,and also,on the main page could you say,If you need Help Contact us at (have my kennel link) here.and if you want you can have yours there tohappy :)

Replies in this thread : 51
Page : 1 2 3
<< prev page next page >>

Did you know?
A specialty show is a dog show which reviews a single breed, unlike other dog shows, particularly conformation shows, which are generally referred to as "all-breed" because they are open to all breeds recognized by the sponsoring kennel club.