Search

.com Forum · Herding Breeds

Replies in this thread : 51
Page : 1 2 3
<< prev page next page >>

Welsh Corgi Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
11/8/2008 10:49:39 AM reply with quote send message to Welsh Corgi Kennels Object to Post

Ok.I have to get off for now.Bye!happy :)

Thankyou SO much!!!happy :)happy :)

WCorgi
 Border_Collie_Lover1
Basic User

Basic User
11/8/2008 10:50:10 AM reply with quote send message to Border_Collie_Lover1 Object to Post

O.o no I have to come off the computer for tonight sorry but don't worry I will get on the computer tomorrow as soon as I can.
 Welsh Corgi Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
11/8/2008 10:50:41 AM reply with quote send message to Welsh Corgi Kennels Object to Post

thankyou!happy :)
 Border_Collie_Lover1
Basic User

Basic User
11/8/2008 10:50:58 AM reply with quote send message to Border_Collie_Lover1 Object to Post

Bye! laugh :D
 Starlit Diamonds Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
11/11/2008 2:11:13 AM reply with quote send message to Starlit Diamonds Kennels Object to Post

I emailed her last night, I already have a BC club! It just needs re-vamping thats all.
 Whispering Elms Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
11/11/2008 3:01:04 AM reply with quote send message to Whispering Elms Kennels Object to Post

Private conversations should really be done by PM. This is a really inappropriate use of the forum. Once Welsh Corgi requested the page, you guys could have taken it out of the forum.
 Starlit Diamonds Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
11/11/2008 9:55:40 AM reply with quote send message to Starlit Diamonds Kennels Object to Post

Totally. She hasn't even been on here for a month and her posts are over 200.
 Border_Collie_Lover1
Basic User

Basic User
11/11/2008 11:00:47 AM reply with quote send message to Border_Collie_Lover1 Object to Post

Sorry but then if I post a lot then I get kennel prestige.
 Whispering Elms Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
11/12/2008 4:06:51 PM reply with quote send message to Whispering Elms Kennels Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

posted by Border_Collie_Lover1
Sorry but then if I post a lot then I get kennel prestige.
No you don't. You used to, but Jeff got rid of that precisely for this reason.
www.loveofbreeds.com/Shybade/Handbook/prest.html

Read the part about prestige myths.
 Clay Creek Falls
Basic User

Basic User
1/26/2009 11:08:55 PM reply with quote send message to Clay Creek Falls Object to Post

Hello,

when i click on the link it comes up with silver wind dachshunds, have you got the right link??

Clay Creek

Welsh Corgi Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
1/27/2009 9:14:00 AM reply with quote send message to Welsh Corgi Kennels Object to Post

Yeshappy :) I am silvers friend and silver wind kennels is the same kennel as Border_collie_luver3. She does not go on BCL no more, so her kennel is silver wind kennels. same personwink ;)

Unveiled

Replies in this thread : 51
Page : 1 2 3
<< prev page next page >>

Did you know?
The sit for exam is a modified version of the Stand for Exam. It is generally used in novice level classes and requires the handler to order the dog to sit and then to move away from the dog the length of the leash. The judge will then approach the dog and pet the dog's head.